Extra 2, Michael

Hey guys I'm back !! I'm just doing this cause someone requested it and I'm just bored in general, well I hope you guys like this one !

Tubbo's POV:
Honestly, Im getting a little sick of seeing other couples having their own child and just enjoying their lives with their child, now don't get me wrong ! I enjoy my husband's company but it's just.. I feel like there's something missing with us and it's something I've been thinking about for a while.

I want a child of our own.

Seems impossible since I'm a guy and Mark is a guy, but I would like to adopt a child, I want to experience what it's like to have one.

I know it's also a big risk, and I'm willing to take it.

But... How am I supposed to tell this to Mark..?

What if he doesn't like the idea of having a child! We already have Tucker and Randy, which is already a big responsibility for us and what if I mess up being a parent? I don't want my child to experience what I have experienced when having a father.

So right now, I'm just rethinking on it, Mark might be mad at me for having this idea and worse! We might get a divorce because of this.

I really do not want that, so I'm suddenly reconsidering it.

Ranboo's POV:
I've noticed something odd whenever me and Toby are having dates outside, he always stares at parents with their child or children, he looks so longingly to them whenever we see one.

Maybe.. Toby wants to have a child?

I honestly think that's a great idea ! Me and Toby would definitely be great dad's if we had a child, and it seems quite nice to have a child with us.

Though, I don't know if that's actually  what he wants- well, I didn't ask yet didn't I? But this is just a guess, but I'll try to ask him at dinner time.

~Timeskip~
Alright, it's dinner time now, and I'm just preparing the food meanwhile Toby is setting the dinner table, after I put the food in the dish plate, I set in in the dining table and we start eating.

"So how was your day?" Toby asked, since I came back from work "I'm doing well, you?" Toby responded "I doing well as well" I said, smiling at him

There was comfortable silence for 3 minutes, so I decided to speak "How was Randy and Tucker?" "They're and cute energetic as usual," Toby chuckled "What can we do without them." I said, looking at the two dogs sleeping in their beds

We finally finished eating our food, and since I was the one that washed the dishes yesterday, it's his turn to wash

While he's washing the dishes, I decided to slide my arms around his waist, and just hug him.

He jumped out of surprise "Goodness you scared me!!" He said as I chuckled, "I just wanted to ask you something" "shoot" "What if we had a child..?" I asked, and then there was silence so I decided to break it ".. Hypothetically speaking, of course" I see Toby having a relieved look on his face, "Well I would like that," "It would be nice to have a child of our own" he continues "What if I hypothetically adopt a child?" "What if I hypothetically want to have one?" "Hypothetically I would like to have one too" I said "I would hypothetically be happy" "Let's adopt a child." I said smiling, and he smiles too "we should." He says, as he turns around to give me a peck "I hypothetically love you, you lofty." He says teasing me "Now what does that supposed to mean?!" I said, joking "It means what it means," he says, as we laugh.

~Timeskip~

Tubbo's POV:
It's the weekends, and we're currently in a adoption center to adopt our soon-to-be child. We go to the reception, where we see a adult man fixing some papers, he looks at us and greets us "Welcome to the adoption center, were you appointed to adopt a child here?" The man said, grinning

"Yes, we would like to adopt a little boy." Mark said, I nod "Well, let's come right in to where the kids are," the man said "Would you like to adopt a baby or a toddler?" He continued, "we would like a toddler please, around the age of the 3-4"  I responded, the man nods "Let's come right in then!" He said as he opens the door to where the children are, it was a pleasant sight to see how happy all the children is

When they noticed our presence, they all look at us, but they continue on what they were doing after, we look around more, and suddenly, a kid bumped into Mark's legs, Mark was startled "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Are you hurt anywhere?" He said, out of worry, as he crouches to the kid's level to look if there is any kind of bruises on him "I'm fine mister! Sorry for bumping into you" the boy said, he has a adorable voice "Its alright as long as you're not hurt anywhere" "Wait, you're the people that are gonna adopt one of my friends?" He said, getting teary eyed "Please! I don't want my friends to be taken away, so please just take me instead!" He said, crying,

It's just sad and really nice of him to be willing to go instead of us getting his friends "Aww, but do you want to get adopted" I asked "Well.. I don't know what its like to be in a family, so I think I do" he said, looking at us "Do you... Want to be in our family?" I asked the red head, "That would be wonderful! Having good people like you would be really nice to be with" he exclaimed, "Then its settled! You will be adopted by us then."

"What's your name?" Mark asked, "My name is Michael!" He said, smiling "That's a great name!"

So then on, we lived as a family, it was great, and I love it.