Ladies Restroom

Ladies Restroom Surprise

I closed the door behind me, checked the toilet seat, it looked clean, but I wiped it down with an antiseptic wipe, just to be sure.

Turning round and pulling my panties down, I sat. Grabbing a fistful of toilet tissue, I emptied my bladder. What a relief, I hadn't realised how much I needed that. Just as I finished peeing, the door to the Ladies room opened.

I heard lots of giggling, two sets of high heels click clacked across the floor, a door opened and closed. I couldn't help listening to what sounded like kissing, mumbling, and suppressed giggles. They didn't seem to be going for a wee. Curiosity getting the better of me, I peeked under the partition. A couple of stalls away, I saw two pairs of stocking clad legs facing each other. As I watched a pair of panties slid down and their owner stepped out of them, one of her legs wrapping around the other's legs.

I leant back, this was so erotic. I realised I was still holding the toilet tissue between my legs, I discarded it and started to rub and play with myself. No, I had to stop they might hear me or somebody else might come in and disturb my pleasure. This was something I could relive at leisure when I was at home.

They were getting louder. Between the moaning and panting, I could hear snatches of what they were saying.
"Yes, that feels so good."
"Don't stop!"
They seemed to be getting close to orgasm. I took another peek under the partition. They had changed position, both pairs of feet, one behind the other, were pointing towards the toilet bowl. The other person's panties were round their ankles now. I noticed that both sets of panties were very similar, silky, and lacy, one in pale pink and the other in baby blue. Flushing the toilet, pulling up my panties, tidying my dress, I exited the cubicle. Standing at the washbasin checking my makeup, the two young ladies came out. They looked flushed and surprised to see me.

Checking them out in the mirror, I noticed that one of the had an unladylike bump in the front of her dress.
"I think you should go and tuck properly before you leave, young lady," I said.
Both blushing, one returned to the cubicle to sort herself out, the other, not quite sure what to say, apologised. "We didn't realise there was anybody here".
"Don't worry, I'm not about to tell anyone. I enjoyed listening to you both and got turned on by, what I thought was a lesbian affair. But a crossdresser and her girlfriend - even better".

As the other girl re-emerged after sorting herself out, the door to the Ladies opened and suddenly there seemed to be a rush of people needing the toilets. We three exited, "I'm not trying to hit on you both, but would you come and have a coffee with me? I'm really curious to find out what you like about crossdressing".

At home, getting ready for bed, I stripped down to my bra and panties. Sitting at my vanity table, I mulled over what I had learnt, while taking off my makeup. It was only her third time out en-femme, she needed a bit more practice, but nobody seemed to notice.

It all started a few months back when she complained about how long it took for her girlfriend to get ready.  A challenge was set "You do better then!" Several attempts were made before she was completely dressed and made-up, the problem was they both would become so aroused, that they couldn't do anything until their urges were satisfied. Dressing was a sexual thing for them, which is what led to their escapade in the Ladies today.

Thinking about what I heard and witnessed, I began to feel sexy. Touching myself I removed my bra and admired my small but perfect breasts in the mirror. Playing with my nipples, I reached into the draw of the vanity and took out my favourite suction toy and applied it to one of my nipples. Continuing to play, applying the toy to each nipple in turn, they were tingling and standing up, like the ends of two pencil erasers. Waves of pleasure coursed through my body and concentrated between my legs. My hands going into my panties, gradually gravitated towards my sex, the toy covered the tip of my now untucked penis - I almost passed out with pleasure.