[2]

✧˚₊‧────────────────────‧₊˚✧

« [Y/N]'S POV »

✧˚₊‧────────────────────‧₊˚✧

I watched as Kyoutani approached us with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Just be nice and I'll treat you whatever you want. deal?" I said as I stretch my arm and wait for him to shake my hand but he only look at it then back to my face.

I let out a sigh, already knowing what he wants. "Hamima Chicken. the usual." I said and he shook my hand without any second thoughts.

"Do you always need to bribe him to make him do what you want?" Iwaizumi asked me and I shook my head. "It depends on his mood." I said making Iwaizumi nod.

"Atleast that's way more better that dealing with that idiot." Iwaizumi said as he point at Oikawa who is now surrounded by some of our Female Detectives and Clients.

I gotta be honest, he's the reason why we still have clients. and the fact that most of our clients are female proves it right.

"When are Hanamaki and Matsukawa coming by the way?" I asked Iwaizumi and he was about to say something when the two said people entered the sliding door.

Both are wearing sunglasses to make a cool entrance but we just looked at them, already tired of their antics.

The two let out a laugh at our expression before jogging their way towards us.

Iwaizumi called Oikawa making him bid his goodbye on his admirers before following us to go to our Boss' office.

- ̗̀✎____________________

we arrived outside our Boss' office and I knock on the door and wait for his response.

we entered as soon as we heard his voice saying 'come in'.

"I'm guessing you guys are here for the CCTV clip am I right?" Our boss, Nobuteru Irihata, said as he wait for our answer to which we said yes.

He then started rummaging through his desk drawer for the USB.

When he found the USB, he handed it to Iwaizumi. "these group of phantom thieves have been stealing alot of Valuable Relics from every museums and I want you 6 to work on this case. their next target is this old black box that contains a mysterious sapphire pendant that hold many histories." Our Boss said as he showed two pictures of the box and the pendant inside it.

"Those phantom thieves left a note that says they'll steal the pendant tomorrow 12 o'clock in midnight. you 6 will be working with the Karasuno Police Agency tomorrow." Boss said and Oikawa dramatically gasp at the mentioned of us working with Karasuno.

"I'm sure there's more better Police Agency out there so why pick them?!" Oikawa complained but our Boss just ignored him.

"We have 1 month until the Government who gave this work to us take it back and pass it to the other Detective Agencies. They want those Thieves gone for good and the reward for capturing them is worth 10 million." Boss said and the mention of that reward had us shocked.