Chapter 1

Here we go...

------------------

JASMIN'S POV

The hallways seem mostly empty as I rush into the school. Second bell goes off and I curse under my breath as I run like a buffalo in the corridor, finally reaching the class and opening  the door wide open.

Mr. Sharma gives me a skeptival look through his glasses as he question,
"Late on the first day of senior year?"

I look back at him blankly, my chest heaving up and down as I try to think of a reason and catch my breath at the same time. Will it be accepteble if I told him that I was up all night watching another season of vampire diaries and woke up late this morning?

"Sorry, Mr. Sharma, I forgot my glasses at home and had to go back to get them." I say.

By now, every student was glancing between the teacher and I, making me feel extremely anxious. Look away people.
I'm not going to go naked and give him a lap dance.

"But you aren't wearing your glasses." He points out and I resits myself from letting out a curse.

"Yeah about that, I couldn't find them." I give out a sheepish smile.

"Detention after school today." He says behind me when I make my way to the seat and roll my eyes, making a few of my classmate snicker.

He resumes teaching while I take out my notepad. As I start scribbling my name on the corner of my notepad, a peper lands on my desk and I frown as I look around before unfolding it.

Your glasses are at my place from last night..
;)

Winky face. The idiot used winky face.
I roll the peper and stuff it down in my pocket as I try to concentrate on the history of our ancestors. After what seems like hours, the bell goes off and I strom out of my seat while Mr. Sharma is still talking and I just walk out of the class.

Before I can reach my locker, Sidhant catches upto me. He swings his arm around my shoulder, making me curse under my breath as I narrow my eyes at him.

"You ignored my note back there." He says as we walk together.

I let his arm fall to side as I open my locker,
"Yes, because you found a way to turn it into something it was not." I roll my eyes.

"What did I turn into? All I said was that your glasses were at my place, which by the way, they are." He shrugs.

"Yes, and what about the winky face?" I ask him as I take out my literature notebook.

"That was innocent." He raised his hand in defence.

"What's he on about?" Niti asks as she joins the party and I turn to give her a tight hug.

"I missed you." I say, stranding her and she let's out a gagging noise.

"Let her go before I have to literally seprate the two of you." Sidhant warns and I laugh as I step back.

"I just saw you yesterday evening at his place." Niti point out after she catches her breath.

"Yes, thank you! Please remind him you were there too." I point at our guy best friend who gives me a look.

"It's okay, someday you'll accept the fact that you have hots for me." He wink at me before walking away, making my other best friend laugh while blood rushes to my cheeks.

"He's never going to Stop messing with you if you get all flushed at his comments." She point out.

I let out a frustrated groan as I run a through my hair, "I can't help it that I'm easily embarassed." I say, letting my cheeks cool down.