Who Needs School?

Juvia's POV
"Gray-Sama, did you do your homework?" I questioned, staring thoughtfully into his eyes.
We were walking to school. He explained that he had a project that required a set of girl's clothing and boy's clothing. It had to work for physical education, so I gave him a T-shirt and shorts, plus sandals.
He smirked and turned towards me. Gray's cold eyes burned through my heart. I think I'm melting.
The truth is, I had always admired Gray. But, he was a troublemaker. At least I thought up until now. I met him, and he's not bad at all.
"Oh, we're not going to school."
"What?"
"We're going to the water park!"
He grabbed my hand and drug me down the road. The outfits, of course. Little brat had planned this all out.
"Gray-Sama, I can't skip school!"
"We're not skipping. We're just going to cure your Lack of Fun-Itis."
"I'm fun."
"You girls need to learn how to cut loose. So, all of us planned this out. We're all going to different places that we like. And afterwards, you girls get to take us to a place you like. Deal?"
I shouldn't be doing this. But, being alone, with Gray-Sama, sounded perfect.
"Deal."

Lucy's POV
"Natsu, where are we going? We're going to be late!" I complained as he ran down the street, me being pulled behind him.
He turned around quickly, letting go of my arm. I tripped over my own feet and fell forward, expecting to hit the hard pavement.
I hit something hard.
But it wasn't the sidewalk.
It was a chest. A hard chest. I looked up to see Natsu's worried face. He had caught me, his arms wrapping around my waist. We spun gracefully, him hoisting me up so I wasn't sliding to the floor.
"Are you ok!?" Natsu yelled.
"I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yep."
"Ok. Good. I was worried about you getting hurt."
Those words played in my mind. I was worried about you getting hurt. Worried about you getting hurt. Worried about you.
He was worried about me.
He let go of my waist and I straightened up. My face was 80 shades of red. I could tell.
"Now, change into this."
He handed me a shirt and a pair of shorts. I looked at him with a confusing look, noticing that he had somehow already changed into the same type of clothing.
"Why?"
"Because," he whispered, coming just to my ear," we're going to a special place."
"W-what?"
He explained this whole whacky plan the idiots came up with. I looked at him like he had just told me he knew how to cook. Confused and disturbed.
"Where are you taking me?" I sheepishly whispered.
"Oh, you'll see. Now, hurry up and change."
"Natsu, we're in public. I can't just change."
"Fine. Go into that store over there. And don't try and run away. Cause I won't let you."
I rolled my eyes and crossed the street.

Natsu's POV
I waited outside for Lucy. She took forever. I mean, how hard is it to change.
When the door opened cautiously and a certain girl popped out, I took the opportunity as one in a blue moon.
I leapt forward and swooped her up. She shrieked as she was flung across my shoulder and I took off down the road.
"Natsu, put me down!"
"Nope."
She decided to beat on my chest. It barely tickled. Gosh, she was cute.
People stared in awe at us. Lucy's face turned bright red and she stopped punching me and hid her face.
"Natsu, people are staring."
"So?"
"They think we're...together."
"We are together. Duh."
I took off faster. She clung rightly to my deep maroon shirt, fearing that she would fall. I turned my head to her, so that my face was right against her ear.
"Don't worry, Luce. I won't let you fall."
Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. I stopped and smiled, ruffling her hair. A small blush appeared on her cheeks as she readjusted, her face now in my neck, and her arms still clinging tightly to my shirt.
I took off again. She would be fine. As long as she was with me.
I would make sure of it.

Erza's POV
"Tell me again why we're skipping school?" I hissed, walking down the street with Jellal.
"Because I wanna show you how to have a good time. You're so uptight. Gosh."
"I'm not uptight."
"Yes you are."
"Whatever."
"Aw, look at Scarlett getting all flustered up. It's so cute."
I stopped dead in my tracks. Jellal kept on walking. He just called me cute. What was with him?
"So, where are we going?"
"Oh, just to a certain giant indoor trampoline place."
"Jump In!?"
"Yep."
Jump In was a place I always wanted to go. But, it was forbidden. Nothing that could break a bone. It would put a halt on my karate.

Levy's POV
"I can't miss school. That's like, impossible. I mean, I haven't had perfect attendance but I still shouldn't skip because what if they find out and then it goes on my permanent record and I don't get into a good college?"
"Just shut up, Shrimp."
I was currently being pulled down a sidewalk by a certain boy. He said we were going to an "amusement park". Whatever that is.
"Don't call me a shrimp."
"Shrimp. Shrimp. Shrimp. Shrimp."
"You're so annoying."
"Ditto."
"Ditto?"
"Yeah. It means right back at ya."
"Huh. This slang language you speak may be a topic I could look into."
"Whatever. Anyway, we're here."
I looked up and saw rides that would kill you.
This day was NOT going to be fun.