Negaduck's threat

The next morning things were just getting worse.

Drake just got a phone call form an anonymous source.

Ring!!

The loud ringtone woke him up as he was still in bed not dressed in his sleepwear.

"Uh huh ah"

He picks up his phone still groggy from last night.

"Hello" he rubbed his eyes then an anonymous threat was on the line.

"Hello fakewing duck" he was back.

It was too early for Darkwing to deal with it right now.

"What do you want?" He was still angry at him for what he did to gosalyn.

"Have you thought about my demands" his cold dark voice spend chills down his spine.

"My mind is still the same. You aren't laying a finger on her." But Darkwing wasn't going to give her up to this madman.

"Then you will pay the consequences...You know what they say consequences have action or is it the other way around" he chuckles.

This makes Darkwing feels very suspicious about it.

"What are you playing at?"

"Let's just say at exactly 12:30 at an orphanage Gosalyn was once at a certain spark with ignite, a fuse will pop, fireworks will be shown on display in the sky...tonight"

Then drake's blood ran cold as he knew what he was talking about.

"NO!!! You're sick!! You're willing to kill these children just to save one?!?! Why don't you take me instead?!?!"

"Because it will be so much fun to watch you suffer like you did to me"

"But at the expense of innocent lives?!?! They did nothing wrong to you?!?!"

"Well!!!!! I be willing to spare if maybe I don't know transfer Gosalyn to me... I could disable the explosive"

"Wait...Jim please just Think about this... If you do this? What would Gos think of you?"

"She'll see I'm doing this for her I love her and I would never harm her"

"And you're gonna demonstrate that by murdering other children?!?! You must be joking."

"Ok look I'm losing my patience do we got a deal or not" Negaduck was getting impatient.

Drake looks back at a picture Of him and gosalyn.

"I won't let you take Gosalyn away from me. She deserves a chance to be happy!!! You never give her that chance!!"

"Alrighty then call me at 11 when you change your mind"

"I... I... I..."

"Oh and don't worry I'll be sure to pick up gosalyn from school since you won't be coming back HEHEHEHE"

"This city will protect her. I have friends that will help me. They will make sure to keep your filthy hands off of Gosalyn."

"We'll see about that till then have a nice day oh and by the way if I were you I check on gosalyn right now for all you know I'm in her room right now"

"What are you talking about?!?!"

Then Drake starts panicking he drops his phone and rushes to gosalyn's room.

He storms to her room, bursting the room open.

"GOSALYN!!?"

All he could see is gosalyn getting ready for school and she looks back at him, looking confused.

"Dad? What's wrong? you look worried"

"Where's Negaduck? Is he here?!?!" He walks inside and grabs her shoulders.

"Whoa whoa slow down, Negaduck? He's not here" he holds his elbows.

"Calm down and tell me what's going on"

"He's not!?!? He called me and said he was in your room!!" Drake sigh of relief and hugs Gosalyn tight.

"What? no he hasn't even been here it's just been me and that Siamese cat alone"

She points out to the behind her, then they let go.

"Look I don't know what's going on but I have to go now, I'll-I'll see you later ok"

She Kisses his cheek, packs her bags and waves goodbye.

"Bye dad"

"Ok... I'll... I'll see you later. Have a good day at school and good luck on that chemistry test!!"

After she left, he stares up like he was looking at a camera.

It was time for him to go into action, he goes to his closet to find his Darkwing costume.

"Ok, let's....get....dangerous" he changes and is on top of a building.