Chapter 1: A video

I was sitting on a bench in Germany until I get a call...

Y/n: Hi, Anthony...What's wrong?

Anthony: Please...come back...

Y/n: W-what happend...?

Anthony: I just...I'm having trouble with Kenny.

Y/n: I mean...you chased him and poured milk over him...so...

Anthony: I-I didn't pour milk. We put it in a bag in hid locker...It doesn't matter. He's learning some more karate-

Y/n: If you want to ask me if I can teach you karate...I say no.

Anthony: ...

Y/n: ...I can't- ...Wait a minute...I will call you again...

Kenny sent me a video...How did he get my number...?  Anyways...I click on the video and see Anthony...Holy shit...Kenny is now the bully...I need to get back...but how...me and my parents fly back in 2 weeks...

After two days...

I don't how I did it...but my parents let me back. They're staying in Germany and I should stay at the LaRusso house until they get back...but... Amanda and Daniel had a fight...so... Amanda, Sam, Anthony and me went to Amanda's mother.

Amanda: Sam, Anthony and Y/n, let's go!

Sam, Anthony and me run to Amanda. Amanda opens the door and a woman walks in. Who is that?

?: Oh my God! Look at you two!

Sam: Hey.

?: Bring it in. Give me some sugar.

The woman hugs Sam and Anthony.

?: Oh, wow! Okay. Where is your old man? I got ten pounds of mac and cheese for him.

Sam: Uh, Dad didn't come with us.

Amanda: He's got a lot going on. So...

?: Oh wait...who are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n.

Some minutes later...

Amanda: Oh, wow. This place never changes.

Jessie: You litterly say that every time. Oh, check it out! Vintage.

Anthony: Right, yeah. They're, um, remaking old stuff from the '80s.

Jessie: Sweet, sweet boy. This is no cheap remake. That's the original. Your mom used to play it for hours. Till she got into underage drinking. She even had top score at one point. Who knows? She might even still have it. Only way to find out is to get on that leaderboard.

Anthony: Sure, yeah. How hard can it be?

Anthony walks to the leaderboard and Sam and me look at each other and walk after him.