Swordtember Day 7: Galaxy

Been so overwhelmed with tons of stuff, but with a decent amount done, here we go!

Ourionus... Ancient as time itself, this bow and arrow continues to remain in tip top condition, although it comes with side effects. I once sold it to a woman with a golden hat, named Minori Mao, and I found it returned to me a few months later...

The reason was discovered once I did some digging. The tragedy that once befell the first user, a Sweetiepie named Rick. He was the first leader of the Royal Guard, and he took this job very seriously. His wife cared immensely for him, and the various children they bore together.

Sadly, it was not meant to last. Rick turned on everything he knew when his king was slain during a battle, backstabbed by his own wife. In his burst of rage he killed the wife with a blast of dark magic borne from the blood of his loved ones. The deaths of his family, his liege drove him mad. The dark magic usage made him disperse into small bits.... Possibly never to form again. And the bow and arrow he left behind became cursed by his dark magic, making it so that no one but the darkest of souls could wield this, gaining the power to form mini stars on the arrowheads.... But with the terrible price of one's mental sanity. I have locked this away in the dungeon for jewels, and it was worth it for sure.

After all, no one wants to get burnt by the heat of the star when nearing 3000 Kelvin.