ARTIFICAL BOY.

WELCOME to the ' Artificial Boy ' Apply Fic!

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

The year is 2138, the year of where technology was thriving and helping more 'n more with people's lives.

Many robots were introduced in to help society more, and they did. Different ideas were developed, planned out and made.

People were managing to work together and solve their conflicts and problems by shoving technology in its face.

Though, this seemed to be a sort of act of cowardice, it was working to keep a war from occurring for them.

There weren't many complaints or harsh comments said about this decision of letting technology be the root of all their solutions. The people were too pleased to even let it go, they would always grasp onto it and be hyperbolic in terms of it.

The humans had gotten everything they had wanted, anything they had desired, and it was all thanks to technology.

Unfortunately, nothing would ever be enough for them.

Their greediness was just too much for this world.

And, so it was heard that a KID-BOT was released out to the public. It was a robotic child that could fill in the hole in parents' hearts, for it could help them substitute the love of a true child.

But, the robot itself could not be loved back, for it was merely a robot. And, it was never common for the humans themselves to love robots at all.

Oh, really now?

KID-BOT #000 begs to differ.

He feels all kinds of emotions of love and compassion, just like any other human being. But, that is outlawed, and he is soon seen as a ROBOT-ROGUE.

This is where the ROBOT-ROGUE HUNTERS come on in, exterminating any ROBOT with any feelings whatsoever. This waged on a small war between ROBOTS and HUMANS, for robot were seen as inferior to humans.

Many rules were established to keep them apart, the gap growing bigger and a secret revolution's in the midst of breaking out 'n causing a first-ever war in 100 years.

All the while, Kid-Bot, also known as CASPER has been growing deeply connected with the rich family, THE SLINTS. And furthermore, he feels secluded from the joys of being a REAL BOY.

In result, Casper sets himself out on the mission to become a real boy, all the while there is conflict growing by the second between man and technology itself.

OR

A robot boy is inspired by the story of Pinocchio and sets out to become a real boy: with a war about to break out in the midst.

DEDICATION TAGS ;;

--> Ypuppuppp ,, R-RAMPAGE ,, zeldalover254 ,, LaciePreston ,, SAM_WAS_FOUND ,, 125CalmeVikki ,, iluvnoor.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PLOT. -->

. . . . . . . . . .