37 dance back from the grave

"Papa Tunde wants revenge. He'll continue to attack us, channeling power from the vampires he sacrifices. He kills, he grows more dangerous. So how do I end him?" Klaus asks with a determined face.

The entirety of the day has come to a full shock that the witch he killed so many years ago, has resurfaced. More dangerous than before with revenge on his mind.

He attacked Rebekah, drawing her power in order to take down her siblings. He almost got to Marcel, but Klaus and Cami were able to stop that.

Now, the hybrid sits before Sophie Deveraux, asking the one question everyone seems to want answered: how can this end?

"He needs sacrifices to gain power. You keep him from killing any more nightwalkers, that's a start." She nods her head in hopes of being able to help.

Someone has messed with the Harvest. Taken the 4 witches that were meant to be resurrected, and replaced them with 4 others. One of which being a revengeful Papa Tunde.

"Unless, he finds the one place with a load of vampires waiting to be sacrificed."

"Or an Original who doesn't know anything about the situation."

•••••

No one can reach Evanora. This wouldn't bother her siblings normally, they know she gets annoyed by them daily, but this is not a good sign.

"She's not answering," Elijah informs Klaus. The three Originals and Marcel, sit together in the study. "We need to go, this is not good." The youngest vampire stands up ready to leave.

"I agree. She doesn't know and he knows of her." Rebekah nods and follows after Marcel. This leaves only the two brothers. They both exchange looks of gloom and dread.

Evanora and Kol were daggered during the time Papa Tunde was in New Orleans. She couldn't possibly know of the witch Klaus screwed over.

"I pray she has held him off long enough."

•••••

Deep in her home, Evanora's desiccated body lies in a ritual circle. Her body lay perfectly still, mimicking the way she would lay in her coffin. Her skin, a stark gray, dark black veins snake into the paleness.

But what is the difference between now and her other daggerings? The difference is the unmistakable sign of Papa Tunde, the carving into her forehead.

Where he draws the power of the Original Twin. The one who never saw him coming, nor knew whom he even was.

Evanora was dressing herself for bed when it happened. She had finally gotten herself where she could do things instead of crying. The brunette was brushing the ends of her hair at her vanity, humming a random song in attempts to keep herself at peace.

The air turned a sick temperature of death when he arrived. Coldness fell hard onto her skin and she instantly shuddered. She doesn't get cold, but this time she did.

Something wasn't right.

Evanora stood up and wrapped her arms around herself, tugging tightly on her long sleeve shirt. Her ears perked up as she heard something from behind her. Dark smoke encases her ankles, formed into what looked like smoky hands.

It tingles at first then it yanks her down. She yelled loudly and attempted to sit up, but her attempts were failures. It's like an invisible force was shoving her down.

She fought, fought to push whatever it was off of her. But how can you fight something that is invisible?

"I can say that you are much stronger than your sister, Miss Evanora." A deep voice chuckled as he watched the Original force her head back to look at him. Papa Tunde's angular face is contorted into a sinister grin.