Chapter Six

YN

"I think we should stop and stay at a hotel or something? I'm cramped in here," Tatum said. We had just crossed over into Arkansas. "That actually sounds like a really good idea. We've been driving for like twenty six hours," I said. We had stopped for gas about two two hours ago while still in Texas. Henry was still driving. We had rearranged the bags and made the back seat into a bed. "Yeah. We'll stop at the first one we see," Henry said. Everyone was tired and cramped. We needed real beds to sleep in for at least one whole night. It was already about five in the morning. Stopping at a hotel and sleeping the rest of the day, maybe even the night too and hitting the road the next day wouldn't be a bad idea.

Half an hour later we were pulling off the highway and pulling into the closest hotel. When everyone was out of the van the guys went inside to get the rooms. I stretched my arms up over my head, cracking my back a little. "I thought I was going to go stir crazy if I had to be in that van for another hour," Tatum said. I leaned my back against the side of the van and chuckled at her. "Maybe we should have just flown to New Jersey or taken separate cars," Sidney said. "This is a little too cramped for the eight of us."

"Look, Stu just wanted to make the trip fun. It's a long drive and we all knew that. This isn't his fault so stop bitching." It was pissing me that they were complaining about it. Sure the van was a little cramped but it was better than driving down in the separate cars. Stu was a spontaneous guy and just wanted to make sure his friends were having fun. Before anyone could say anything, the guys came out with the keys to our rooms. Each couple will have a room. Stu opened the back doors and we started grabbing out bags. Then we headed inside.

We were all on different floors though unfortunately. Stu and I were on the third floor, Tatum and Henry on the Second, Billy and Sid the fourth, and Sapp and Randy on the fifth. When the elevator hit the third floor Stu and I said goodbye to the others and walked out and down the hall to room 346. The hotel was really nice. The Queen size bed in the middle of the room was soft and super comfortable. "What do you say to a nice hot shower before climbing into bed and going to sleep for centuries?" Stu chuckled. I wrapped my arms around his waist, looked up at him, and smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Sapp

"Hey, babe, I'm going to take a shower," I told Randy, kissing his cheek. He nodded, "Ok I'll be out here," he said. I nodded and sighed disappointed, "if you feel like joining me feel free," I said and walked into the bathroom. I was upset but I decided to change his mind.

I got in the shower relaxing as the hot water hit my body. I didn't hear the door open or see the shower curtain open. I felt arms wrap around me. "What if I said fuck it. If we are going to die at Crystal lake then I at least want to die after I show the women I love a good time," he whispered huskily in my ear. "Are you sure?" I asked, turning to face him.

There was a dark look in his eyes that I wasn't used to. "Definitely, babygirl." He said before kissing me deeply. I kissed back lovingly. I felt him push me up against the wall. He kissed my cheek down to my neck, I moaned loudly but he covered my mouth. "Be a good girl and stay quiet or I'll have to punish you," he said softly in my ear.

I nodded and blushed when his hand gently wrapped around my throat. He kept kissing my neck. I was sure he left a few hickeys. I moaned softly as his other hand trailed down and a few of his fingers entered me. I tried to keep my moans quiet as he fingered me. I was weak in the knees. This felt amazing. "P-please I need you inside me," I begged.

"Keep begging baby girl," he told me and I did just that. Soon he gently entered me. Giving me a few moments to adjust to his size. Once I was comfortable he thrusted in and out of me. If my legs weren't around his waist I was sure I would have fallen to the shower floor. "I'm close," I moaned. "Come with me, baby girl," he moaned and we came together.

I was in a state of bliss as he pulled out of me and washed us both off. He gave me one of his shirts to sleep in. I snuggled close, my head on his chest. "We need a plan b I'm not ready to be pregnant yet," I told him. He kissed my head, "whatever you want my beautiful gem," he said. I smiled, "I love you," I said falling asleep knowing the group would tease us tomorrow.

YN

It didn't take long for Stu and I to fall asleep. We slept in the van but it was so uncomfortable. When we had gotten in the shower and the hot water hit our sore bodies we almost didn't want to get out. Normally when we showered together the hot water ran out. And I did this time too but at home it was also because we were too busy having shower sex. This time it was just not wanting to get out. I opted for one of Stu's shirts and that was it. Stu didn't even bother with clothes. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, towel still wrapped around his waist.

When I woke up the sun was high in the sky. I softly groaned and looked over to see it was three in the afternoon. When I tried them off I noticed they have a way around my waist. Looking behind me I saw Stu, his face buried in my neck, still sleeping, still in the towel. As gently as possible I lifted his arm and tried to crawl out of bed. His arm tightened around my waist and pulled me closer into his chest. "Stu, wake up," I said. The only response I got was a small groan. "Stu, baby, wake up. I need to pee!" I said a little louder. Still nothing but his arm tightening even more. "Stuart Matthew Macher!" His body shot straight up, looking around with wide eyes. "What? What happened?"