E I G H T E E N

A M A Y A

"Where the fuck are the bodyguards?" Sage asked angrily."How the fuck did he get in."

"Sage calm down." He nodded his head, placing a kiss on my forehead and placing Khalil softly on his chest.

Sage decided that Khalil will be sleeping in our bedroom for a few days. He's worried that they might kidnap him.

"I'm sorry Detka I'm just worried. Something bad could have happened to our son."

"Yeah I was worried too." He smiled."Look how cute he looks when he's sleeping on your chest." I chuckled.

"And he's drooling on me but I don't care." He chuckled as Khalil snored slightly.

"He'll definitely be a good brother." I mumbled smiling."Of course He'll be a good brother because he has a cool dad." He smiled.

"And you're great mother Detka." He mumbled playing with my braids."You're also a great father Sage."

"Let me do your hair just this once Detka. I've been watching You Tube videos on how to braid and style your hair, please baby." He muttered supporting Khalil's body with his arm.

"The last time you said that you almost relaxed my afro." I chuckled.

"It was a mistake baby I didn't know I thought it was the shampoo." He mumbled with a sad look on his face.

"Fine just this once and if it's bad you are not getting some action for a month." His eyes widened.

"A month?" He asked."A whole damn month, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for the whole month." I smirked.

"Fine I'll do my best because it's impossible for me not to get no pussy for a month." He chuckled.

"I guess we'll have to see then Mr. Ivanov." I smiled.

"Oh I'll definitely show you that I'm very skilled with my hands Mrs. Ivanov." He smirked.

"Stop saying those type of things." I chuckled."What are you getting flustered?" He asked.

"No I'm not." He threw his head back and he chuckled. Sage pinched my nose."I love your button nose." He said with a smile.

God I love this man.

"Goodnight Sage." I muttered.

"Goodnight Detka." He smiled as pulled me closer to him.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"When did this happen?" Dimitri asked. He was laying on the carpet with Khalil whilst he was playing with his toys.

"Today around 3 am." Sage replied."So this piece of shit is in Russia?"

"Sounds like it." I mumbled, sharpening my knife."So what are we going to do?" Sage asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled."He's a coward for hiding behind the bushes and he should stop stalking us."

"Красивый you sure? I could send my men to look for him." I gave him a reassuring smile.(Beautiful.)