⑥: 𝗪𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢

(image above is Bigus)

Warnings: not much logic, kinda cringe, violence, suggestive stuff (soft of)

---

Floppa's pov:
(In front of FlopHealth, the only hospital in Floppacountry)

I pushed the doors open, immediately everyone was looking at me (because I'm gorgeous). I didn't mind their stares at my handsome beautiful gorgeous hot sexy attractive addicting features, instead I immediately went into the nearest room. There was a woman giving birth so I kindly threw her out the window because I'm a bad bitch 😼

"MY FRIEND BINGUS IS DIEING!!! DO SOMETHING AAÀAAAAÁAAAAAÆAAAAAÄAAAAAAAAAAQAAAÅĀÃÃÃÆAAAAAA AAAAAAAÀAÄÆAAAAAAAAÃAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÃAAAAAAAAAAĀĀĀĀĀÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ AAAAAAAAAA"

I kept screaming the whole time they were inspecting Bingus and bandaging him, once they were done they escorted us out (I had to push Bingus since he was in a pink glittery wheelchair). Bingus was complaining that the wheelchair looked too gay (which isn't a thing) and that he was going to cut my toe beans off but I was too distracted thinking about what they told me.

We made it to his house, everyone was asleep by now but for some odd reason once we walked in everyone woke up and rushed downstairs, not sparing a glance towards Bingus.
"I'M, LIKE, YOU'RE BIGGEST FAN
//U//W//U//" a StRoNk looking Sphynx cat (Bigus) literally screamed at me, his tail swaying and curling in delight. I didn't have time for them (girlboss gatekeep gaslight) so I explained the situation.

Third person pov:
(After telling them what happened)

"SUSSY!!!11!" Lilus screamed in anger, jealous that Bingus got to have a whole day with Big Floppa in the flesh. She threw her FlopScientist at Bingus, but he was fast asleep and didn't even flinch from the hard plastic figure hitting his balls.

"Everyone calm down, we'll talk about this in the morning. For now we'll all go to sleep and Big Floppa will go home" Momus said taking the plastic sword and shield out of Lilus' hands, grabbing Dadus' coffee mug that said 'best dom' (it used to say 'best mom' but he somehow changed it to 'best dom'), and successfully stopping Bigus from throwing Bingus around like a ragdoll (mommy? Technically/J).

They all agreed (Lilus, Bigus, and Dadus weren't happy with the situation but still calmed down) and went to bed, Big Floppa returning to his mansion, not before Floppa left the hospital's concerning status on Bingus on the kitchen counter though.

---

Sus 😁