Bezel Alphabet headcannons

Sorry for not updating I've been busy getting used to the new school schedule so here are some alphabet headcannons while you wait for oneshots!
(Art isn't mine it belongs to jackiiJabbers on twitter)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

They like spoiling you and I mean it they also like talking or just generally hanging out with you

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You too weren't really "friends" he just like teasing you however he did tell you how he felt and how he had a crush on you and well now you too are dating

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

YES DEFINITELY ABSOLUTELY (reference alert) they like it when you're laying on top of them and you're head laying on his chest from there he has one arm around you're waist and the other holding/rubbing you're hand.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

HES DEFINITELY GOOD AT COOKING he loves cooking especially for his s/o and for cleaning all he needs to do it snap his fingers 🤷‍♀️

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

They wouldn't break up with you let's be honest here..I don't even think he'll even let you go he loves you too much for that.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He's definitely committed but he wants to "take" time and doesn't want to rush things on you so he'll wait.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Very gentle though he does like teasing

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Yes! They do it when ever they can they sometimes even surprise hug you, there hugs are amazing how ever sometimes there arms are cold from making chaos (basically taunting chikin and the others))

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

They said it when they confessed <3

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Oh they get jealous alright he hates the idea of you with another person that isn't him.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

He likes the idea of kisses but no mouth ((BUT he is a cartoon character so he could definitely make a mouth appear)) however if he ever does find out how to I feel like they'll feel VERY passionate and they would love to kiss you anywhere they are aloud to, they also love it when you kiss them on there face they melt into it.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He will definitely not understand what to do but once he gets the hang of it he will definitely make a good father.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He is usually gone in the morning he wakes up before you but if you want he will stay and would definitely cuddle you until you need to get out of bed.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Movies and cuddles duh🤷‍♀️ he also does like taking you places at night too.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

They don't really say anything about themselves at the start of the relationship they like giving out surprises.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He will never get angry at his s/o but with other people most likely.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

They remember EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you tell him.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

First kiss or when you too started dating

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

They are very protective they follow you or watch you from afar but he knows you have boundaries and he respects that.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

They try there best and they always succeed in it.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Causing trouble basically taunting chikin and all the others and teasing his s/o.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Not at all though he does try new things every once in a while but he normal goes with his casual fit.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Duh I'm pretty sure that's obvious

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

They are touched starved and they love singing (definitely listens to devils train and songs similar)

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He would HATE having a s/o who doesn't respect his boundaries or who would just piss him off

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

Nothing really though you can tell when he is a sleep because you would hear clock ticking noises.