Ron (Part Eighty two)

A/n: hellooo I'm back lol how does this book have over 80 parts like omfg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, no new little Weasley will be making an appearance any time soon. I know that for a fact, especially since my period decided to make its appearance a few weeks after the scare.

(A/n: okay so I was out for dinner in a restaurant today and the table next to us had a baby with them and stuff was happening and I don't want to say what cause it gave me so many ideas and I will be doing them all when the time comes 😭😭)

Finally I felt like things were getting back to some form normality, that was until Charlie walked into the bedroom rubbing his shoulder.

"Is it bothering you?" I questioned him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah." He replied.

Setting aside the wrapping paper I reached across the bed and opened my bedside table drawer. I had been wrapping Emily's birthday presents while sitting on the bed. We were going to post them to her and give her a call on her actual birthday in a few days.

Charlie fetched himself a glass of water after I passed him the sheet of ibuprofen, he was used to taking it by now.

"Here, sit down." I instructed him after clearing a space. He complied with my command.

Leaning on my knees I paved my way through the gifts and wrapping paper to kneel behind him.

Gently I rubbed my fingers against his shoulders. Giving his shoulder some relief. He threw his head back in pleasure.

“That feels really nice.” He groaned.

“Good, because I need you to take these to the post office.” I gave him a sympathetic smile, motioning towards the pile of gifts yet not stopping my hand movements.

He puckered his lips and I got the hint and kissed them softly, “okay, since they’re for Emily.” He smiled playfully, I knew he would do it no matter who they were for.

Although I didn’t let him go until ten minutes had passed of me rubbing his shoulders.

While he was gone I decided to get a head start on dinner. I decided to make one of his favourites, it was simple because it was one of the only things I knew how to make without the possibility of messing it up somehow. Charlie was the chef in our relationship.

Chicken, potatoes and an assortment of vegetables.

“Hey I’m back!” My husband shouted, I even heard the clatter of the keys into the bowl in the doorway.

“In the kitchen!”

He appeared next to me in a matter of seconds. “I feel a bit bad about not being able to be there for her birthday.”

Instantly, I knew what he was talking about. “So do I but-”

The slamming of the glass doors echoed through the house, forcing me to stop mid sentence. Almost instantly Russell barrelled towards the living room, where these famous glass doors led into, the strange thing was that Russell was barking and Kai was chasing after him too.

I grabbed my wand off the bench and even though fear churned inside me, I still slowly and cautiously inched my way to the living room. “I’ll open the door and you supefy them.” Charlie whispered, his hand clutching the handle with Russell and Kai at our feet.

Nodding in reply, I counted him down in a whisper before he flung the door open.

(a/n: okay the climax to this was so shitty cause I’m tired)