Chapter 22|Crush

Happy new year ❤️

Their flight landed at exactly 3:30 California time. One transit, hours of sleep and watching movies, they have finally arrived.

Anisa and a few other family members strolled out of the airport with their trolleys and backpacks or side bags.

"Dad" Anisa yelled as she ran to where her father stood scanning through the crowd.

"I've missed you" she said giving him a tight bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you too love" he said patting her head.

"Where is mom?" She asked

"She had to stay at home and arrange for the visitors" he replied

"They're staying in a hotel" Anisa said sadly. Well the bamallis are not really a fan of the woman she call mother, if anything they don't like her.

"Don't worry I'll talk to them" he said with a tight lipped smile.

The rest of them walked to where Anisa and her father stood, they exchanged greetings before getting in the car. Her father did tried to convince some of them to come come with him while some politely declined.

Mami and mammy did followed him, Norah, Meenah, Adnan zarah and Adnan Jidda also but all the declined. Jamila didn't come with them, she dropped in Spain when they stopped for transit. She will be coming after a few days along with her mother to the lunching.

"Mum" Anisa ran and hugged the blonde that stood by the door waiting for them.

"I've missed you baby" the woman said cupping her face.

"He too, I taught it was impossible to stay this long without you but it turned out I'm wrong" Anisa jokes.

They sat together and ate what her mother aka Melissa prepared for them. The cracked jokes and talked about a lot while eating.

After eating, Anisa and Norah headed to Anisah's room. Norah quickly went to sleep while Anisa decided to take a bath first, they are jet lagged.

As Anisa walked out of the en-suite, she looked at Norah who is sleeping peacefully. She can't help but remember Norah's words when she told her about alamin's proposal.

"Please accept him Anisa, you like him so what are you waiting for?" Well Anisa couldn't tell her about Adnan because she's sure Norah will cancel him without wasting a second, so she kept it to herself until she finds a solution.

Anisa couldn't help but think about both Adnan and Alamin. It's been five days since they both confessed to liking her and she still don't know who to accept and who to reject.

Should she accept Alamin?

But she don't know much about him, not to talk of the fact that the guy still miss his ex and always bring her up whenever she does something.

Should she accept Adnan?

She still don't trust the guy, he might just be playing with her feelings for all she cares and to think that she have already made a bet with him just doesn't seem right with her.

Should she reject both of them?

She can't afford loosing both of them and she like both of them. Heck! She's in a love triangle and she just can't seem to choose one person

Or should she just accept both of them?

They won't even notice it, she will keep it lowly with Adnan in school then be with Alamin online. Who ever is meant for her will definitely prove himself and if they both turn out to be really into her then she can decide to choose. Right?