part nine- Happily married

It was normal day at Runway. Andy was first one in the assistants office. Emily went for coffee and other things. Suddenly her phone started ringing. "Roy?.. Okay.. yeah" she hung up. Miranda decided to go to work sooner. Andrea was calm, she had everything prepared(except for the coffee that Emily went for)
Andrea just waited for the Dragon lady.

Door flung open. Miranda walked in. "Hi Miranda" Andrea smiled. "Hello, you're alone?" Miranda asked. "Emily went for coffee" Andrea took Miranda's coat. "Well then you can give me my morning kiss" Miranda walked to Andy. "I can" Andrea hung the coat a put her arms around Miranda's waist. "Mmm good morning" Andrea said when they broke the kiss. "Everything is ready in your office" she smiled. "Thank you, darling" Miranda smiled and gave Andrea one more peck, then walked into her office. "And Andrea?" Miranda said, while she was putting her coat on Andrea's table. "Yes?" Andrea picked the coat. "Your rings" the Editor-in-Chief pointed at her wifes hand. "Thanks, I totally forgot this morning" Andy hung the coat and took off her rings.

Emily came rushing in with bags in her hands and coffee. "Let me help you" Andrea took the coffee from her. "Thank you" she fake smiled and put the bags down. Andy grabbed her wifes coffee and gently knocked on her door. "Yes?" Miranda allowed her in.
"You coffee" Andy smiled. "Thank you" Miranda mouthed to Andrea.

The day was like all the other days. Both the assistants rushing everywhere Miranda wanted to and doing everything Miranda wanted.

"Andrea" Miranda called her wifes name. Andy quickly ran into the office. "Close the door" Miranda stood up. Once the door were closed Miranda began.
"So you know that I'm going to Paris soon" she leaned on window. "Yes" Andy nooded. "Last time I brought you as my assistant. But since we're married I think you should go as my wife. I wanted to ask you sooner, so we could be at the Met together but I just thought that's it's too soon for me and for you maybe too" Miranda started walking to Andrea. "Will you go to Paris with me, darling?" She took Andrea's hands into hers. "I will" she smiled and hugged the Editor-in-Chief. "Okay, Emily will go with us too, so you can rest" Miranda informed Andy. "She doesn't have to, I can do all the things" Andy smiled. "I know you can, darling, but I want you to be at my side and not running everywhere" Miranda sat down. "Okay, but we should tell at least Emily" Andy stood up and started walkin' out. "So sent her in and wait here" Miranda said. "Okay, Em" Andrea opened the door. "Yeah?" Emily looked up. "Come here" Andy pointed on the office door.

When they were both in the office, Andrea walked behind Miranda. "Emily, we wanted to tell something" Andy started. "Andrea and I are married" Miranda bursted out but with slow voice. "What?" Emily opened her eyes wide. "We're married, so Andrea will go with me to Paris, you'll go as assistant" Miranda informed Emily. "Okay, thank you" she walked out. "Well, that went well" Andrea smiled and started slowly masaging Miranda's shoulders. "Oh darling.." Miranda closed her eyes. "Feels good?" The assistant whispered to Miranda's ear. "Very good, but we have a work to do" Miranda put her hands on top of Andrea's and stopped her. "But thank you for the massage, it was amazing" she kissed her hand. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, do you need anything else?" Andy asked. "No, thank you, you can go back" Miranda smiled and watched her wife go back to the assistant's office.

Andrea was typing on her PC when she saw Emily standing in front of her. "Andrea, I need to talk to you" said Emily. "Yes?" Andy stopped typing. "How long have you been married to Miranda?" Emily asked. She was confused. "We started dating after Paris and got married shortly after that" Andrea informed Emily and they both got back to work

Paris went amazing for everybody. Miranda and Andy are still happily married.