Immortal by the Moon

BPOV

6 months since He left, and Victoria had got to me.....................

I was dying i could tell, Evan Victoria knew it. she was standing over me , smiling at the work she had done, then suddenly she was gone, lots of people had entered the cave, i was in a cave because that's were the moon spirits were, i found them because i read a bout them,i was left near the edge of the bank of the sacred water which held them. i heard a fire start and then some screaming that cut off. i opened my eyes to a group of people, they had red eyes and pale skin, they were vampires, one of them spoke to me, while i was trying to move in to the water. it was the only way for me to survive.

"What is your name" said the voice, i looked and saw  a man with long jet black hair, red eyes and wearing a necklace with a V on it, these must be the Volturi

"Bella" i  whispered,i was almost in now.

"What are you trying to do?" said one with white hair.

"going in to the water, that's where the moon spirits live, you might not believe it, but it can give you life if you inches from death like me" i whispered as i slid in to the water, the white fish came towards me as i passed out in to blackness.

Aros POV

We watched the poor broken girl struggle in to the waters, i knew nothing of this place, but i knew it was special. we didn't know the grls name.

"What is your name?" she looked at me while she was almost to the edge, she didn't look fearful at me just sadly.

"Bella" she whispered, half of her leg was in the water now.

"What are you trying to do?" caius asked, she was right on the edge now.

"Going in to the water, that's were the moon spirits live, you might not believe it, but it can give you life even if you are inches from death like me" she has she plunged in to the water, i watch the white fish come towards her, it touched her hand she began to glow and white light appeared.

We watched in amazementas Bella's hair began to whiten, in a few moment her hair was a pure white, whiter than caius's hair, then the light got to bright so we had to close our eyes and step back.

Bella was on land again she looked like a goddess, her broken bones mended, the bruises disappeared her cuts healed. she was powerful, by this new colour.

She was still glowing slightly, she opened her eyes, they were glowing too until it start to fade to a Dark Brown. she stood still for a few moments before collapsing to the ground.

We ran to her side, she was alive,

"Lets take her to volturra, till we know what happens when she wakes up" i said picking up her limp form, We ran to volturra i settled her on to a bed, and watching to wake up.