how do your sibling's Friends feel about you!

(These will be on a scale of 0-10, also the numbers were randomly generated so please don't be mad at me if a rating is low.)

🍮☕Kusuo Saiki🍮☕

Nendo: 10/10!! (of course he adores you!! You're his best friend's little sibling! he probably super nice to you, even inviting you to hang out with your brother and him when he drags kusuo out of the house.)

 Kaidou: 4/10 (he doesn't not like you, but he just finds you childish. (Which I know is weird coming from him.) Overall he doesn't feel anything strong toward you, but you are his friend's younger sibling, so he is nice to you.)

Tsuruhashi: 6/10 (I don't think it's surprising to think that she doesn't feel strongly toward you. She would rather ignore you to be honest. She finds you to be just like everyone else she comes in contact with (which is basic.) She is nice to you because your related to Saiki, but other than that she doesn't really acknowledge your existence.)

Hairo: 9/10 (Hairo Really likes you! while you're not super energetic you do have a nice vibe. also, between the Saiki siblings you're the more... sociable one. You're not a bragger like your oldest brother, but you're not as closed off a Saiki. (also, your brother threw you under the bus once and had you participate in a sports thing with Hairo in his place.... yea.) )

Aren: 9/10 (well, He actually really likes you. You're actually a really chill person and weren't intimidated when you two first met. you two had met was when Aren decided to hang around Saiki when he had come to pick you up from school. At first, he thought you were just some weak kid... that was until some kids from your school were caught talking about your brother the wrong way and you went over and knocked those kids back into their place. And your were so scary, It was kind of respectable.) 

💙🐱‍👤Shun Kaidou🐱‍👤💙

Saiki: 1/10 (listen... I don't know what to say... I don't know what you did to make him dislike you that much, Like he doesn't really care for people in the first place, But I don't know what you did.)

Nendo: 8/10 (He really liked you! he liked how much more chill you were compared to your mother. He also thought it was funny how you would accidentally embarrass your younger brother.)

Tsuruhashi: 0/10💀 ( she DOES NOT like you. You we're able to see through her "perfectness" and didn't treat her the way she thought she ought to be treated. she hated how you didn't let her have her way.)

Hairo: 7/10 (He thinks you're pretty cool. He hasn't gotten to hang around you much, but he has seen the positive effect you have on your brother, so your pretty cool in his books.)

Aren: 8/10 (He thought you were absolutely lovely. you were a caring sibling and your overall nice. he also finds it funny how you tend to embarrass your brother.)

💙✨Kokomi Tsuruhashi✨💙 

(please note that since I assume you have the same "perfect" powers as your siblings scores for everyone other than saiki are going to be inflated.)

Saiki: 7/10 ( He doesn't mind you much. you two aren't buddy-buddy, But he can respect how you would rather live a quieter life then your siblings. of course, you two haven't interacted much since you tend to avoid your younger sister's friends. But due to the few times you have interacted (and being able to read your mind) he finds you to be the most tolerable out of the Tsuruhashi siblings.

Nendo: 10/10 ( look at note above)

Shun Kaidou: 10/10 ( look at note above)

Hairo: 10/10 ( look at note above)

Aren: 10/10 ( look at note above)

🍜😃Riki Nendo😃🍜

Saiki: 9/10 ( so first off congratulations on getting saiki to like you... not sure how you did it but you did! so good job. you probably have stopped Riki from annoying saiki a few times, so he appreciates that. also you do tend to send coffee jelly to saiki to thank him for being so "nice" to your brother. And he always enjoys some good coffee jellys.)

Shun Kaidou: 8/10 (at first, he was shaken that you didn't look like your brother or mother and questioned if you two were really related. But after the initial shock he saw you were really nice and you slightly reminded him of his older sibling, and he overall thought you were really cool.)

Kokomi Tsuruhashi: 6/10 (she doesn't care much about you. she'll admit your pretty nice but not perfect like her. you did Suprise her with the fact you didn't share physical genes with nendo.)

Hairo: 6/10 (he hasn't gotten to meet you yet but based on how highly nendo talks about you he can only assume you're really cool.)

Aren: 4/10 (he doesn't like you much... he respects you hard work to help care for your family. He just thinks you're a bit too protective of your brother.)

🔥📣Kineshi Hairo🔥📣

Saiki: 9/10 (once again congratulations on getting him to like you. You are the calmer of the Hairo siblings and he apricates that. You also have a calming effect that cancels out your brother's hyping effect which brings some always welcomed peace. saiki prefers that if your brother going to hang around him that your also there to tone down your brother's energy. your also very quite which he likes, so over all he likes you.)

Nendo: 6/10 ( he thinks your ok, your kind of quiet for his taste, so he's made it his goal to either get you to talk more or annoy you so bad that you yell at him...whichever comes first.)

Shun Kaidou: 9/10 (he thinks you're really nice! your calm energy is a nice breath of fresh air compared to your brother. you don't make fun of him for his dark reunion stuff which makes him so happy. you guys are probably actually really good friends.)

Tsuruhashi: 6/10 (if it wasn't for the fact that you were related to hairo  she wouldn't know who are. she thinks you're ok, your quiet and nice but you don't shine like her, so she sees you as kind of forgettable.)

Aren: 7/10 (he thinks you're a really nice person. he wished you talked more since the few times you do talk you have really interesting things to say. over all he doesn't mind your presence.)