06 Fateful Night p. 3

Meanwhile, back up in the room, Rin looks in shock as Shirou barely manages to block the monster with a table leg coated in green circuits.

"Tohsaka! Are... you... ok?!"

She falls on her back, the pain enough to jolt her back into reality. She then shakes her head as she looks up only to see the back of Shirou towering over her like a shield blocking swords.

"Y-yeah! Focus on the enemy at hand!" She did NOT get flustered... that is not something she does... yeah...

She forgoes her musing and proceeds to command, "Move to your left Emiya!"

While they were more just slightly close acquaintances up to this point, Shirou has no reason to distrust her, so like a sword obeying the hand wielding it, he does as he is told, catching the cursed creature he was holding back by surprise as it was forced to eat a black bullet made of absolute maximum 100% no chill.

"Dammit! More and more of these bastards are entering! Get ready to fight!" She shouts as an especially large one eyes the two high schoolers while four human-sized ones crash through the windows growling and giggling at the same time.

Back with Yuji and Soichirou, the two continue to fight the horde of fodder rushing at them like a zombie attack. The only saving grace in this encounter was that the big one outside seems incapable of entering.

For every monster they knock away, another seems to replace it in mere seconds.

"Itadori, we're getting nowhere here." The teacher states as he plunges his fist into yet another of these beings.

"So what's the plan then, teach?" Yuji asks as he throws one of the cursed creatures into two of its kind.

"On the count of three, I need you to run as fast as you can upstairs. I'll handle them as you go."

"But teach! You'll get overwhelmed."
Yuji voices his concern only for it to fall on rebellious ears. Soichirou then makes a sound almost akin to a chuckle or a scoff if only it weren't so quiet

"Itadori. Tell this to no one but I am indeed formerly an assassin. I've had worse odds than this."

Yuji turns to look at his teacher and sees the man show off his true skills. The man proceeds to attack six of those horrid creatures so quickly that by the time these things realized what had happened, they already lost their lives.

"What are you gawking around for? Go!" The teacher commands snapping Yuji out of the trance of seeing that technique.

Yuji takes a running position before bolting as fast as his legs could take him up the stairs, cracking the floor from sheer speed.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Shinji could be seen strolling back and forth looking like he is on the verge of an anxiety attack from how intense his face was.

"Nii-san, calm down. Worrying isn't going to help."

"YOU'RE TELLING ME NOT TO WORRY WHEN IT'S 3 AM ALREADY?!"

"Nii-san... screaming isn't going to help. Look, instead of violently pacing, why don't we do as Yuji-nii suggested and call him?"

Hearing that, a lightbulb lights up in Shinji's head.

"I've got it! I'll call them! One of their phones has got to be with them!"

Sakura looks at Shinji with incredulity. "But- That's what- irgh... never mind..."

Picking up his phone, he proceeds to call Yuji... only Yuji's phone broke during the fight... with heavy reluctance, Shinji proceeds to call Shirou...

*Turururururu tururururu*