♪"Stop it! you're hurting me!"♪

(A/N: I HATE BEING SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

You've had enough, you kicked as hard as you could at Xiao in the stomach from behind which didn't help, it only pushed him away slightly but it didn't help in any other way. You tried to get Homura and Madoka to notice what was happening but you realized something....they.... weren't moving.....they were- your train of thought was cut by the feeling of Xiao holding you even closer and tighter before you back into the stupid room "Xiao, LET GO OF ME!!" You tried everything and actually managed to get out of his grasp, yet, that was just another part of his plan. He then pushed you down, flat on your chest which hurt you squirmed around yet that was no use, hell, he was stronger then you thought. "STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE FOR ONCE!" You flinched at his sudden outburst, you tried to say something but nothing came out. You just, froze. Xiao took a deep breath "Sorry darling." He took out some duct tape, ripped some of it off and put it over your mouth before grabbing some rope and tying your hands together and your legs. "(Fuck....)" You thought, "Sorry that this had to happen but you were being a naughty girl." You were disgusted by his words, "Ah but this means you'll be with me for good this time." You were baffled now "(Disgusting bitch....)" Was all you could think about him now, why would the boy who seemed so cold at first turn into this monster of a person? Xiao then put something around your eyes, a blindfold "(What the?!-)" what was happening now? "Stay here darling." Xiao whispered in your ear "Or you'll just have....a worse punishment" that sent shivers down your spine. You could hear that he finally left the room, you started squirming around, panicking. "(Please, please, please....)" Was all you could think, praying that the ropes would rip or just, something to happen so you could get out of here. But only when you got it almost fully lose, Xiao came back and you immediately stopped. "You were trying to escape Y/n" Xiao said in a disappointed tone "Well, at least you didn't actually escape...but, for that, I will still have to give you a punishment" jackass. Xiao walked towards you and then before you knew it, you felt a needle being poked into your neck. You immediately panicked as whatever was inside that needle was now being injected into you, "Sweet dreams, darling~" those were the last words you heard before passing out.

                  ♪End of chapter♪                ♪Word count: 442♪

♪End of chapter♪
♪Word count: 442♪

(A/n: sorry this took me so long, I have COVID and I've barely got any motivation so sorry! Love you darlings.)