Day 32

Socks POV:

I sat down on some crates. As I sighed, it sure gets boring keeping watch. I mean Jooice is also on watch but he fell asleep a while ago. Everyone else is sleeping in the back. I looked at the roof thinking of what life was like before this all happened. "Is it like this in other places?" I pondered. "What about ally? Tbvg... and oof are they all ok? I hope but I can't really talk to them.." I heard some low growls outside. "Great I should go deal with that" I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and walked outside seeing the 2 walkers. "This isn't worth using any ammo" I thought pulling out my axe and chopping a zombies head, I then did the same with the other. "Alright I should get back inside." I thought feeling the cold air hit my skin. "It's becoming fall, soon it will be winter..." I thought walking inside. I closed the door behind me. The whole diner was quiet. I imagined what this diner would've looked like before this happened. Full of people, families, I just can't believe this all happened. I walked back to the crates and sat back down.

I thought about when this whole thing started. I was excited to have my friends come to my house, it was going to be perfect.

(Flash back)

I drove around town in the van I rented for this whole thing. "I really hope it won't be awkward between everyone." I said getting closer to the highway. I looked to my right and saw someone chasing someone, one seemed to be bleeding and a lot slower. I pulled out my phone and called the cops before driving away.

I arrived at the airport waiting for everyone to land. Once everyone did we drove off.

(End of flashback)

Maybe if I decided to do something when I saw that person getting chased. This wouldn't have happened. I sighed silently as my eye lids started getting heavy. I slowly drifted away to sleep.

(Blaza POV)

I slowly woke up to some sunlight in my eye. It was day now, and I seem to be the first up. I check around the cafe, inside and outside for any zombies. Which we are clear for now. I went back inside and checked our rations. We were low on water and food. I grabbed the empty bottles and went to fill them when. *eletrical noises* everything turned dark.

Laff woke up to the noise as I tried to turn on the tap. "Great... the power and water is off.."
I sighed looking at the group. Laff walked up to me. "Did the power box blow or something?" He said as I looked at him. "No... I think the water and power is out." I try to turn on the tap and no water comes out again. "Well... that means we are going to have to find another source of water..." laff said sighing. "We're also low on rations." I said. "Well it seems we're going to have to split up again." Laff said sighing.

(An hour later)
(Laff POV)

"Alright mates, we are out of power and water, and we are low on food." I said. "But luckily we have a plan!" Blaza said. "So we are going to have to split off into 3 groups, one for finding a generator at the hardware store, one for finding food, and another to find a source of water, also someone will have to stay here to watch the base." I said. "Well how do we decide who goes with who?" Muffin asked. "We choose I guess?" Blaza said looking over at me.

(After deciding)

"So it's settled, me and Nadwe will go look for a source of water, Jooice and muffin will go look for food, and socks and blaza will go find a generator, leaving Oompa here to watch the base." I said as everyone nodded in agreement. "Alright then, we should get going soon."

(Jooice POV)

I was getting ready to go when someone walked beside me, it was muffin. "You almost ready? Laff and Nadwe already left and socks and blaza are too." He said. "Yeah I'm just making sure I have everything. What about you? Do you have everything?" I asked as muffin checked his bag. "Yup I do" muffin said smiling, I picked up my bag and nodded, "let's go then." I said leaving the cafe as muffin followed behind.