Chapter fourteen

Previous on what happened with (your name) -

playing the news not having enough energy to even try to listen to what it says you fall asleep not knowing you gain two more hearts

Currently with (your name) -

You flutter your eyes open blinking a few times to get use to seeing again when you did you checked your phone seeing that today is Sunday and you have to go to school.
You sigh angrily and make your way to the kitchen while still being half asleep.

You finally reach the kitchen and greeted with a lone plate with bread and butter and a glass of orange juice.
You thought it was your so you started eating it.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=

You were sitting in your classroom trying to pay attention to class and not just randomly laugh because of a funny memory.

"Y/n please answer"

"Seven hundred and thirty two"

"Correct"

A bunch of whispers came from your class
because of how you answered that so quickly.
Soon the bell rang and your classmates ran to the cafeteria or that's where you though leaving the teacher you and the prefect alone.

You finally got up and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat you never really appreciated the food they give you.
No one cares about you in school that much you are just a random student to them.

But oh boy they were so so wrong

"Hey look its the nerd"

"Please leave me alone"

"What if don't will you cry like a baby"

This guy is getting on my nerves

The person continued on making fun of you with out any care in the world you remembered that tommy said something about him being a asshole.
You also noticed that you had a pocket knife with more over clown gave to you

You suddenly wanted to plunge the knife into his heart out of well that remains a secret.
You took you knife out looking around to see if anyone is watching the halls were dead empty you couldn't even hear the guy make fun of you anymore.

You grip on the knife becomes stronger and you quickly turn around and tackle the guy with the knife in hand hold the guys mouth and stabbed the guy's eye.

You can feel the guy scream in pain and you felt amazing seeing someone in pain he fainted what a idiot you had a menacing grin.
You let go of the guys mouth see him bleed blood nonstop you looked your knife covered in blood even some on your hand and walked away leavening the guy to bleed to death while having a smile on your face a evil smile

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=

You were now walking to the forested mansion with tommy tubbo and ranboo when you reached the forest you wave goodbye to your fellow friends take a few steps forward but then turn around to see the bois still there and wave good bye to them again and go for real.
As you were walking you heard something fly bye you didn't bother look at what that was until you heard a caw you turned around and it was a crow that looked a bit like a raven holding a knife.

It flew down and gave you the knife and flew away you casually shrugged it off and went back to walking once you did reach your home you noticed that there was a tree leading to your room and it looked climbable so with out hesitation you ran to the tree and climbed it.
It was not that hard and you did reach and the window was open so jumped in.

And ran to the living room to be greeted with ash playing Minecraft again with out any hesitation you attacked hugged him

"Woah hey there n/n where did you come from"

"There was a tree that went up to my room and the window was open so jumped in"

You heard ash mumble something you didn't understand you look at the screen and saw ash with fifty hearts in a copy of a famous server named heart transplant smp or something

"Can I play"

"Sure"

Ash gave you his keyboard which was somehow connected to the TV you put tour hand on the keyboard then just went of a killing rampage against everyone you saw and successfully killing them

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=

After what felt like hours and hours of playing Minecraft the others came back and joined playing PvP legacy while you watched soon ash spawned a pack of uno cards through thin air you asked how does he do that and he responded with magic.

Within the third round the TV stated playing the news which no one bothered to turn off

"Today the school student maroon was found dead in one of the hallways of the western point school"

"The police are boy looking for the murder of the child"

"For further information the boy was stabbed in the eye and left to bleed there was no murder weapons found"

"And stay tuned for more news and stay safe"

The room went silent and everyone looked at you and smiled and person next to you clown patted your head and said

"I am proud of you how many hearts do you have now"

"fourteen"

The gamed continued on with much more joy and with you winning the fifth round

As you were walking to your home you saw rasplin at the corner of your eye but when you turned he was no where to be found and the silent ringing in your ear was getting louder and louder and louder and then it was getting quieter.
And quieter till it was complete soundless no one doing anything only you standing in the lone hallway

A/n
(Have fun ya humans also 977 words woohoo)