CHAPTER-05

Y/n pov

I woke up from the sound reaching my ears... Whispers to be exact... Not being a heavy sleeper I opened my eyes only to see no one beside me, but the sounds were still audible, I sat up on the bed and noticed that it was coming from the closet, I then stood up to check it out. Now I could clearly hear what the other persons inside of it were talking. They were the maids I guessed through their reflection on the mirror inside the closet.

Maid 1 - Mr. Jeon is such a husband material. I don't even think that y/n even deserves him they don't even look good together.

Maid 2 - true that, I guess he only married her for the sake of his mother. She could not even handle her own weight last night and jungkook had to carry her being the gentle man he is.

By now you were furious.. How could someone talk sh*t about you and that too inside your very own husband's house which is now yours as well.

Author's pov

You were busy fuming in anger when someone came inside the room from the opened doors and noticed your early morning state standing beside the slightly opened closet's door... He could even hear the talk going on inside... He experienced all of his arrogance, anger and rudeness coming to the current place and before he could put it all out over the malicious gossipers, you already swung open the closet door dashing inside having to experience their scared faces that brought the real calmness to you from the anger you were holding inside of you for the last 5 mins.

Y/n - Done ruining my very first morning after my marriage?

You asked with rage in your eyes and words.

Maids - M-m--

Before they could even complete their words your heavenly perfect better half came inside to calm his senses as well and spoke right away in the coldest tone possible... Which was obviously not his first time speaking like that but you indeed experienced it today only...

Jungkook - Get out.

Maid 1 - S...si...sir..

Jungkook - I'll make sure you never get a job afterwards.

Maid 2 - w.... We a..are s..sor...ry

Jungkook - for making our morning pathetic as you are? I won't repeat myself, better leave on your own.

After that he left the room not even sparing a glance at you.. While you stood there bewildered of what happened just now. He stood up for you but then again he just left..

Maids - we're sorry Mrs. Jeon.. We really are. Please don't fire us we only live from these earnings.. Please mam.

Y/n - that won't bring back our precious morning, that YOU ruined.. He was right..just get out for now... Give the resumes to the address I send you but I'm sorry I can't cop up with such Toxicated people like you inside my house so just.. Go.

With that you left for your morning routine.

Time skip~~

You came downstairs after freshing up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of you with the help of other maids.

Rim - Good morning Mrs. Jeon.

Y/n - morning Rim.

You said in a dried tone still not over the fact that you had to experience the useless encounter just on the first morning after your marriage.

Rim - I'm sorry Mrs. Jeon for what the maids did. Mr. Jeon asked me to send two maids in your closet to settle up your clothes and this all happened.. I'm really sorry. I'll make sure to not let such maids in the house ever again. I'm sorry once again.