Honey moon part 2

I woke up in zayn's beautiful arms. My bump got way bigger. Today is the last day We are in the Bahamas. I smiled as I saw his eyes open. "Morning love"He said. "Morning Zaynie"I said. He pecked my lips and got up. I got up too and took a shower. I got out and put on black shorts, a blue shirt that shows my belly.I put on some black flats.

Zayn took me to the see the dolphins, whales, sharks, and other types of sea animals. "This is Daisy "the lady said as the dolphin jumped out the water. "Can I feed her"Zayn asked. "Sure"the lady said giving Zayn a fish. I took a pic of Zayn feeding the dolphin. We went to the other side. "This is Larry"The lady said as We saw a whale swimming. I smiled at it. "Would you like to feed this one"the lady asked. "I would love to"I said giving Zayn the camera. I picked up the nasty fish as I saw Larry swimming to me. I threw it in the water the he made water come out of his little blowhole. "He says thank you"the lady said. "Your really welcome Larry"I said smiling. We went to the next part. "Now this is Henry "She said as I saw a shark getting closer to us. I screamed and ran behind Zayn. He held me close. "It's Ok"He chuckled kissing my forehead. "Don't worry he's super friendly "the girl said. "No no no that's a shark , sharks are not friendly "I said. "Sharks eat us humans "I added. "Ok how about We just go look at some fish "The lady said. "That sounds safe, I mean fun"I said.

We finished the little sea tour thing. We got in the car.

Then We drove to this picture place. "Let's take a pic to remember this"He said smiling. "Ok"I said. The guy said next. We had to pick a setting. "Let's do this"Zayn said. I nodded. We went to the guy. I sat on the giant white cube thingy. Zayn was sitting on it to but behind me. "Now Mrs Malik lean back into Mr Malik"the guy said. I did as I was told and leaned back onto Zayn. "Now Mr Malik rest your head on her shoulder and hold her baby bump"the guy said. "Now Mrs Malik tilt you head a little "He said. I did. "Ok ready, smile "I smiled showing all my teeth. "Beautiful "He said. We got up and looked at the picture it was beautiful. "That is so beautiful "Zayn said. We thanked the guy and left.

"Now let's go to-"He said but I cut him off. He's trying to make our honeymoon great for me, it needs to be great for both of us not only me. "Let's do something you wanna do"I said. "Um Ok how about We just take a walk on the beach "Zayn said. I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and drove to the beach.

It took us only 15 minutes. He took my hand and smiled at me. We started walking slowly on the beach. When We got by the water the sun was setting, it was beautiful. This whole trip was beautiful. I turned to Zayn, then We saw paps. "Forget about them"He said. "Thanks for this beautiful trip Zayn, I love you and always will. This is the best trip ever"I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close. "Anything for you love, I love you too"He said. He pulled me in for a kiss. The flash of the pap's didn't do anything to distracted me. I was way more focus on the kiss, this special kiss with Zayn beautiful soft lips. He pressed my body Into his but not to tight. Only 5 more months into We get this baby out. We finally pulled away. I rested my head on his shoulder as We was holding each other in the sun set.

We was laying down on the sand looking at the beautiful stars. We was also thinking of baby names. "Well if it's a boy I like Eric"Zayn says. "Well if it's a girl what about Erica "I said smiling. He laughed. "What"I asked. "You bit off of my name"He chuckled. "I couldn't think of anything "I said turning to him. "Well I like these names"He said. He turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. Then he started singing his Part in stole my heart

"There is no other place that I would rather be
Than right here with you tonight
As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you
And we can stay here tonight
Cause there's so much that I wanna say, I wanna say"He sung. I smiled at his. He pulled me into another kiss.