Clubby's Birth

One night at December 19.1940, The Car arrived into the Monterey Park hospital and the driver came out into the car and said the nurses,

'Hurry up!The pregnant lady is in the car and she wanna born,now.'

The nurses run and,

'Don't worry. We will take her into the operation room. Our doctors are always ready and ready for giving best service.'

The lady with the pregnant shouted,

'Just take me. I don't want any service! I just wanna born! Do it Sudden!'

'Oh Okay, lady. Hey! Training nurses come here and take her to the hospital, meet her with the doctor and ready to take operation!'

The next day,December 20.1940, A man which is the main character of this story, Philip born and come into this world.

'Hey,lady. You have successfully born to your baby but it is a boy.
But so sorry for him because he's born with unnormally foot. Actually Club foot.But whatever, This is Jesus's gift.So, How do you decide about the baby's name? Let me know!'

Lolita excited and feeling sorry.

'Uh! Club foot?How could it be?it can't be anymore. I don't born any unnormal. Let me see!'

The nurse added,

'Yeah, so sorry about your baby too but don't worry and don't be bother anything about your baby!'

Lolita becoming angry and shout,

'Whatever, I wanna see him,now!'

'Alright! Here's your child! See? How so cute and adorable?'

When her child in her hands, Lolita relaxed and become pleased while she watch him and said nurse.

'Well, I don't have already decided yet! But I like naming 'Philip' to this baby. How do you think?' Philip Cassey Jr. Steiner'.'

'Woah, it's cool, darlin!.' His daddy's name is Steiner?

'Yeah,why!'

'Steiner naming means the stone beater at the bible.'

'Oh.'

While said 'oh', she become feeling sadness thinking about her husband and saying in her mind,'Henry!, he don't like baby with this club foot and will be hate him. What should I say him? What should I do him? How do I describe? Oh, bother!.'

As her thinking, The room is full with shouting at that evening.

'Watch your devil,Lolita! Damn it! He is not just a boy.club foot!'

'No, he is my son! Don't tell my son, dirty mouths.'

'Oh yeah!Ha, Funny!,Lolita.'

Her husband,Steiner said her.

'Your hunchback is only yours.Not mine.So, get off and trash him or send to orphanage.Or you two can get out from my house.How?You can choose,Darlin.'

Lolita excited Her husband.

'How dare you?,Mr. Steiner!He is your son.Your first son. Don't rude.And I'm your wife too! And This is my house.I am the owner.Not you.My parents bought for me. So, you are my husband but you are not the owner!So, shut up and don't talk anymore."