𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝟏

༺☆༻

"Truth or Dare"this is Ellery.She is Daria's best friend."Are u for real?We are literally at the damn market El."the younger girl sighs."Does it matter?We are in the literally best place for these type of things"

"Ok fine,truth."the short haired teenager says once they both sit at the market's row.They were in Nydri's port,city in which the younger girl's parents had a hotel.They were both spending their summer there.

"Who is your celebrity crush"the older one asks as she hands the cashier the money for their groceries.
The old woman behind the desk gives them a weird look hearing the question.

"Yeah I actually want a dare..."the other girl giggles as they both leave the shop,still laughing about the poor old lady's face."Wow,literally so fair"the blonde one rolls her eyes as she laughs.

"Yeah,yeah now shoot me with your stupid dare."they were now walking down the road near the beatch with little shops."Hmm,how about we find a group of boys and u ask one of them for their number"

"So like can I get to choose which group?"Daria asks hoping she might be able to get away fast from the other girl's stupid scenarios."Hey,I know what ur thinking!Im not saying u can find ur true love like those posts from tumblr i'm just saying there is a chance."

"But no,you can't choose."the green eyed female smiles proudly "Your literally evil" the other one sighs.

༺☆༻

"Um so what the fuck are we doing here?I literally just not left school early for you to bring us on a fucking island in fucking Greece" Tristan plopped on his bed in the hotel room.

"You are literally so dramatic.I like grew up here"

"Miguel,u went here once 3 years ago.You stayed for one singular week"Mason adds patting his back

"Y'all are so nice today,thanks guys"Miguel rolled his eyes at his friends dumbness."It's not like everyone is here anyway"he added thinking he can bring up the atmosphere.

"Yeah where is Brady?"Tristan said going into their shared bathroom.They were staying at a pretty nice hotel.It had a view to the beach that looked wonderful.Totally better than the ones in America.

This was actually their bonding cast time in between,they were almost finished tho.It actually kinda helped the fact that they lived pretty close like Miguel and Tristan or Brady and Mason.

These three actually came with the same plane.Brady was supposed to join them too but something came up and he was supposed to get there 2 hours later,which means he should have been at the hotel by now.

"He said he's stuck in traffic.He also said he brought us some food from some sort of traditional restaurant."Mason added showing the others the conversation between him and Brady.

"Mister childhood,mind telling us what is this traditional food he's talking about?"Tristan raises his brow at Miguel who just smiles a bit."I actually don't.With what should I start?"

"Well there is this godly food,that is somehow related with burritos and it's mostly goo-"he was then cut off by 3 people opening the door behind the boys making the one talking roll his eyes.

"What the fuck Brady?!"Tristan says as he gets out of the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth.
"Wow,ok thanks for the warming welcome.No need to be so hospital"the blonde chuckles."Well guys these are my little siblings.This one is Evan"he continues as he points to a smaller boy who seemed to be around 12 that makes a small salute to the older boys.

"And this girl is my little sister,Elodie.Bark child"he says as he pats the little girl's head."You wish rat face"the girl rolls her eyes."Don't tell me they are staying with us."Mason says as he open his backpack.

"Oh no,totally no.My parents came as well.They will take care of them"Tristan sighs in relief.He was totally not in the mood to look after 2 10 year olds at that time."Wait so mommy Hepner is here?!"Miguel jumps from his bed.

"MOMMY WHO?!"Brady screams as he runs after the younger boy."Omg it's mommy Hepner!!"Mason giggles as he makes a heart sign with his hands."NO FUCKING WAY?!"Tristan screams as well as he starts to record Miguel and Brady

"Ya'll are shit faces."the girl sighs."We are hungry Brady"the boy says as he sits on one of the couches.
"Wait,he's right.Where's the food you promised us Hepner?"Miguel stops running making Brady bump into his back.

"Oops,I kind of not took any food.We kind of have to go and get some right now.Come on Ezra,Elodie go to your rooms."The eldest boy tries to shoo his siblings away."Are u this dumb?You are supposed to take care of us till 5"one of the kids says.

"Oh yeah,ur right.Then let's go everyone"Brady says getting up and opening the door."Fine,but your taking me to mommy Hepner after this"

"You better be fucking joking"

"🙃"

"Anyways do you guys know any food place,by the way?"Mason says as he sees Tristan take out his phone."We will never get any help from Miguelito here so we gotta survive this jungle with the help of technology"

"Wtf Tristan.You sound like my teacher.Go to your retirement house grandpa.We will only have to ask the people here.Not every one of them,but lots of them know English"Miguel states.

"Wow your so smart Miguel!Do you want us to call you Dora the explorer from now on?"Mason rolls his eyes as he grins."Well I ddint ask for it but you do as you wish backpack."

"Your friends are fucking nerds"the little girl whispers to her eldest brother."No shit"he whispers back."So who we ask first?"Tristan looks at the restaurants from over the street.

"We can start with those two nice looking ladies from over there."Mason says as he points to the 2 girls from over the road.One of the girls turns to them and raises a brow.At this Mason blushes a bit out of embarrassment.

"Way to embarrass you Thames."

"Fuck you!"

"Well now,who is gonna go and ask them?"