[⏳1.2] Time goes so fast .

- 23.46 PM , Mansion Madeleine .

-- Nobody POV .

"Hey.., wake up."
"Chip, wake up."

He opened his eyes slowly, it felt heavy.
"Anh, Hmn..? Wha is it .." Crunchy Chip said, then he realized- "GAH! W-WILDBERRY?! What're you doing here!?" Crunchy Chip looks surprised like that makes Wildberry chuckled a little "..Sorry, did I scared you?. It's .. 6 in the morning, I'm here to wake you up. You better pack your stuff now, The others were ready to go." He replied, "T-thanks I guess, you can leave now." Wildberry nodded; "I will waiting you, you better hurry."

. This Day, the last day on Cremé Republic. Because their mission was already clear.. time goes so Fast , huh?

***

Today Crunchy Chip must go back to the Dark Cacao Kingdom. There is something that made Crunchy doesn't want to go, at the same time he wanted to go back to the Dark Cacao Kingdom.
Yes, it was Wildberry. for now Wildberry and Crunchy Chip have already become good friends. Crunchy Chip have to admit, that he thought Wildberry was 'special' to him. But.. what does that 'special' mean? He doesn't know it yet, is that because he and Wildberry is a good friend now? Or because he was the only friend that understand him? Who knows. Also, if he returns to the Dark Cacao Kingdom, doesn't that mean they can't see each other again?

***

The first  destination is the Gingerbrave kingdom, the Vanilla kingdom, the Hollyberry kingdom, and the last destination is the Dark Cacao kingdom.

isn't that mean he need to wait until the last destination? He can't wait! But, about the destination.. isn't the Hollyberry kingdom is the third destination? So there will be only Hollyberry Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie, Wildberry Cookie.. and him? Yeah there are Clotted Cream Cookie, Financier Cookie, Madeleine Cookie and Espresso Cookie too.. but he sure they'll be busy! So .. it's okay to wait, aren't it?

"Crunchy Chip Cookie? Hello?." Crunchy Chip realized that he was daydreaming, "W-what? why? forgive me! I daydream for a while!"
He looked at me, I think maybe he is confused? "It's not. You're daydreaming for 36 minutes." Wait! how did he- "You counted it!?" He nodded, huh!? "Yes, exactly."
"Why did y-- urgh, nevermind."

-- Crunchy Chip POV.

Crunchy Chip slightly stroke his Cream Wolves fur, Trying not to show too much that he is getting cold ; but Wildberry still noticed it.
"I know that you're getting cold, and i know that you're trying to cover it." Wildberry said, while putting his arm on Crunchy Chip's shoulder (side hugging pose[?]) "H-huh? No! I'm not!" he chuckled.. huh, what? Since when did he show more expressions? "You're bad at lying. Have a little drink then go to sleep for about 30 minutes, I think it can make you less cold." I looked down, trying to get what I was thinking; "..Why do you care so much about me?" He smiled, "hm, alright. you know? you are special to me."
"I . .? wait, what?" I was surprised to hear that, did I not hear wrong? "Don't think about it. Look at you, you're cold aren't you? go to sleep, captain." He said it while stroking my hair.. hm? Captain? Huh, alright. I'll take a sleep, just for 30 minutes. It will be okay, right? Just .. for 30.. minutes . .

***

-- Nobody POV .

After 30 minutes, Crunchy Chip cream wolves waking him up. His cream wolves lick his hair for a while, Crunchy Chip finally awake.
"Uh-? What? Do you need something, buddy?" He asked, the cream wolves go outside the rest room ; looks like the wolf wants Crunchy Chip to go outside.. wait, where is Wildberry? Crunchy Chip just realized, then looked at the window.. it's the 3rd destination ; Hollyberry Kingdom!