♡ SECOND :

--

WHEELS ON THE BUS.

--

The bus echoed in sound, students bickering and laughing as the wheels of the bus rode nonstop, seeing the driver eye the children now and then from where he sat behind the steering wheel.

I was seated next to Five, clutching my school bag as my eyes were dead set before me.

"Feel so sick." I spoke aloud, I turned my head to see Five shake his head slightly,

"I can't believe we have to do this." Five replied, his brows pulled together as he was scowling. I nodded.

How dare Reggie do this. Thought we were of higher class than some . . . snobby average powerless children.

Ha, they're nothing compared to us and they don't even know it.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

"Do you think . . . they'll be nice? We'll make any friends?"

"Fuck no. I don't wanna be friends with these low class scum, besides . . . we have eachother." Five spoke with pride, turning his gaze briefly out of the window to avoid my eyes. I could see his cheeks were heating up, I grinned,

we're friends.

"That's true." I softly said, touching his right cheek to feel the heat of his face transfer to the back of my hand.

Silence fell between us, the sound of loud laughter remained as it was rather obnoxious. I groaned audibly in distaste.

My head flung to the side as a paper plane hit my shoulder, I picked it up with a furrow in my brow.

The boy who had threw it laughed,

"Seriously?" I asked agitated.

What the fuck?

I stared at the messily folded paper, stalling to open it. Grabbing Five's hand, I stuffed the paper plane in his hands, looking into his eyes, he held it to his face,

"What does it say?" he silently read it, his scowl deepening as he looked over his seat,

"Real fucking mature!" he sarcastically yelled towards the group of boys in the back, I snatched the paper from his hands, opening it up.

"Ugly ass bitch."

I sat still, slight embarrassment washing over my system as I didn't dare look at Five or the lot who sat at the back. My eyes lingered on those three words, feeling myself get lost in them. Five was shaking in anger besides me, his hands in tight fists.

Why would they throw this? Directed towards me too? I don't even know these kids . . .

"Aw, sad wittle baby! Go on! " the boy yelled out from behind us, I kept quiet,

"Does the bunny wabbit need some tissues?" the girl behind me mocked, her voice high pitched.

"I bet she has some in her bra." another girl commented. My expression angered, crumbling up the paper as I quickly turned around, slinging the ball of horrid crumbled up paper into the girl's face, she shrieked.

"Leave me alone or I'll make you!" I yelled out, looking into her eyes as she stared in offense, she scoffed as she turned around.

I will not be crying on this damn bus. Not fucking today. Not tomorrow. Never.