11

I smiled and hummed. We drove to her house and something that was not expected happened .

As we were on our way back a group of men overtakes us by cars and stopped our way . I stopped and i could feel Meera 's hand squeezing my shoulder as if she was terrified. I looked at her with the corner of my eyes and she was all pale .

Kya hua Meera ? , Rocky asked .

Bhai ....

Meera said and jumped off the bike and stood beside me . I looked at her face and i could tell that either she was about to pass out or she was having a panic attack. I looked in the same direction her eyes were fixed at . Soon the doors to car opened and a there he was ....

JAHAAN KHANZAADA

Ameera what are you doing here ? Jahaan asked .

Bhai i went to the movies , i was going back home .

You went to the movies with rocky ? He asked. 

No no i went with Mia , she took me with her .

So what is rocky doing here ? He asked while looking at me with an attitude.

He was just dropping me off ...

GO AND SIT IN THE CAR ... NOWWW !!!

Jahaan yelled at Meera so loud that it made her flinch and cry . I could see her wipping off her tears and just nodding in response. She went and sat inside the car .
At this point, i wanted to forget about all the things he did for me and what a great brother like friend he is . I just wanted to throw a strong punch across his face and ruin his pretty face .

Ye kya kraa h tu jahaan ? I asked .

Tu beech me mat padd rocky , sidha ghar ja yha se . Trust me sab under control h . Jahaan replies

Kuch bhi under control nhi hai jahaan . Dekha tune kaise ro rhi thi Meera ? . I said .

Maine kha na tu ja , me sab handle krlunga , tujhe krta hoon me call raat ko . Jahaan said .

Fine .

I started my bike and drove to Shetty's office . But the thoughts kept on disturbing and scaring the hell out of me . What was wrong with jahaan , why did he take away Meera like that , is she okay ? .

As I reached Shetty's office , i straight away away elwent to his cabin . There he was the fat bastard . He started yelling and telling me about all the Nick's and navks that are going around our AREA . he told me a bunch of stuff that needs to be taken care of . He handed over some papers and I left after that . I couldn't process any single thing that he just said because my whole mind was fixated on " Ameera " .

At night after doing some rounds to the port and meet ups i came back to my home . I opened the door , threw the keys on the table . Open my leather jacket and popped on my messy bed . I was so tensed that I kept on staring at the fan above me for straight 15 mins without blinking.

It's enough , I need check on her !
I got up grabbed my jacket , keys and rushed out of the house . I started my by and drove to the khanzaada's .

As I reached , I saw a few guards on the gate . I mean I could've just entered because they know who I am but this would cause a problem for Meera because it's 2 AM . I can also knock them out but  it'll also cause a problem for Meera .

Soch Rocky, soch ! ...
IDEA 💡 !!!
I parked my bike just a few inches away from the boundary walls of the bunglow. I stepped up the seat and jumped inside . I was now inside the Khanzaada's bunglow , ILLEGALLY 😅 .

It was dark inside , i started rushing inside corridors to find Meera bedroom. No I was at the end the special area , which used to be a dance area , where meera's grandmother used to teach classical to girls . It has a lavish seating area and a fountain , a beautiful garden and an amazing night view it was all decorated with mirror and chandeliers . It was known as the " sheesh ghar " .

As I was looking around I heard the sound of bangles clickering . I looked up and saw meera lieing on this huge swing and looking at moon and peacock who payed visit sometimes .

I climbed up the stairs .

Meera's Pov:

I was looking at night sky and wondering how can something this dark can be this beautiful. Soon I heard footsteps i quickly got up and

You !...

Rocky's pov :

As soon as she heard me she got up and grabbed her dupatta to cover herself . Her smudged off kajal , messy hair was enough to drive me crazy the way she quickly covered herself showed how mannered and pure she was .

Hi ! ..

Tum itni raat ko yha kya krr rahe ho Rocky ? 2 bj rahe h ! , Agar kisi ne tumhe dekh liye toh hum kya krege , tum ek kaam kro chup jao isse pehle koi aaye aao chalo me tumhe chupa du- ..

Shhh shhh shhh ......

He pressed his finger on lips and singnaled to keep quiet .

Itna bologi toh thak jaogi shant hojao Meera . Mein tumse Milne aaya hu . Mujhe fikr ho rhi thi tumhari . Tum thik ho ?

As soon as I heard his words I don't know if I should react this way but I felt ease and a sudden relief that i never felt .

Haa me thik hu mujhe kya hoga , I said and got up , but he grabbed my wrist and made me sit back .

Puri duniya se jhoot bol skti ho prr mujhse nhi . Batao mujhe kya hua ?

I sighed ..
Rocky mujhe samajh nhi AA rha me ye kaise kahu ..

Moo se meera , jaldi..

Rocky Abba ...

Abba kya Meera ?

Abba mera nikaah krana chahte hai !

I said in one breath .

Kya !
Ek min !
Nikaah ?
Mtlb shaadi ?
Prr kyu ?

Rocky dheere bolo koi sunlega toh hum phas jayege !

Prr nikaah kyu Meera ?

Dekho mujhe yha bulane ka sabse bda reason yhi tha .
Mera nikaah kisi ache khandani ladke se krana .

Prr tum toh abhi choti ho !

Choti ? Seriously Rocky ?

Are mera mtlb nikaah ki Umar nhi h tumhari abhi toh zindagi k maze lo ...

Kaash ye mere Abba smjhre Rocky .. mujhe padhna h , ek top ki surgeon bnna h me life me bhot aage badhna chahti hu . Mujhe ni karna nikaah , mujhe nhi karne bache paida . Me khud ke pairo pe khadi hona chahti hu prr shayad ye mere gharwalo ko manzoor nhi .

Me samajh sakta hu Meera , prr Aaj subha jahaan tumhe lekar kyu Gaya iss tarah achanak ?

Darasal aaj mujhe mere Abba k dost k Ghar Jana tha apni ammi k saath per me movie chli gyi ye jante hue bhi aur ye baat abva ko pta chll gyi ..
Isliye ....

Prr Meera....

Meera ! Meera , kisse baate kar rhi ho ?

OH NO ! ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

sorry guys it's been a huge gap since I last posted anything, but I'll try to be regular with the story now .

Please show your love and support..

💗