Lives On The Line

Chapter 7

Quackity's POV:

I was woken up by a loud bang on the door which caused me to panic. I jumped out of my couch stumbling to the floor. I then dragged myself to the door. Standing, I opened it and saw Bad again.
"Hi Bad- WOAH"
Bad had grabbed my wrist and started to drag me. I didn't know what was going on but it seemed like Bad was mad.

Holy Shit.

"I can walk by myself ya know!"
He stared straight ahead, not answering. I had recognized where Bad was going, memorizing it from when we went flying.
"Bad...whats going on?"
Silence hits while I'm still being dragged across the Prime Path. I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet until we got there.
Bad then opened the door and threw me inside.
"What the hell Bad!"
"You wanna tell me why Wilbur was with you?" he looked at me with an angered face, with his trident in his hand seeming ready to kill me.
"Just to hang out... Ya know the usual." I shrug trying not to look scared or nervous.
He then threw the trident in my direction tho on top of me. This made me flinch and duck my face.
"I'm not dumb Quackity..." Since his height was making it difficult he squats down, "now if you don't wanna die, tell me why." he glared at me making me drip down cold sweat not knowing what to say.
"Uhm-"

Knock knock

We both quickly turned towards the door and Bad stood up. "Who is it?"
"Wilbur."
Bad then looked down at me pulling his trident out of the wall and pointing it towards my neck.
"What did you tell him?" he whispered.

Knock knock knock

"I'm going!" Bad's voice was changed to his high-pitched voice. He then looks back at me and helps me get back on my feet then walks off to the door to open it.
"Hello, Wilbur!"
"Hi Bad, Hi Quackity!"
Wilbur makes a smirk towards me and asks Bad if he's seen Fundy.
"I think I saw him with Phil, tho I'm not sure tho"
"Oh ok thanks, I'll catch you guys later, Bye!"
"Bye Wilbur"
Bad closes the door and stares at it. Hearing Wilbur's footsteps fade away the room was filled with silence.
"Quackity, what did you tell him"
"Nothing..." he then clenched his fist. He then turned around fast and lifted his arms in motion.
"Oh Yeah! Like I'm going to believe that, Tell me the truth Quackity!"
"Fine! I just told him someone was after me and I didn't say names"
"...your always in the way Quackity I hope you know I've planned further than this"
I stayed quiet, "What about Skeppy?"
"I have stuff figured out with him," he smiled.
What did he do?
"Oh, so you told him?" I said with a smug smile.
"Look it's better if you're quiet and not tell people, you don't want your life on the line right?' He hugs his trident as an act of sorrow.
Bad let go and had the trident facing my direction as he gave off a smirk. "I won't hesitate to kill you Quackity so it's better if now you don't tell anyone or your life is gone. Don't you only have one heart?" Bad mocked a sad face, making me scared.
"How did you-"
"I keep track of everything. Your lives, your wishes, strengths, weaknesses, and even your problems. I'm not dumb Quackity, when I said I was going to have everything planned further I meant it."
"Are you sure it's not the e̶̳͙̹͔̒̿͋̑̐͝ͅg̴̩̳͇͘͝g̵̘͙̋̏͘?"
"What?! No, I have that thing locked under but I mean joining it would be fun again especially since it considers sacrificing other people and killing them, then I'm fine with it..." Bad had then muttered something at the end of his sentence that was hard to hear but I didn't have a mind to it at all. "Look how about you go home and never tell Wilbur about this or anyone in that case since you're so gossipy." He then walked up to the door opening once he continued, "and please stop getting in my way " he smiled and left the small shed we were in. Shivers then traveled down my spine not sure if I wanted to get scared like that again. This better not be karma for torturing Dream. . "Tsk how would you even know" I then headed out.
Halfway to Las Nevadas, I saw Wilbur standing off in the distance. I decided to walk past him since Bad was still nearby somewhere.
*'Quackity whisper to you: not now Wilbur'*
*'Wilbur whispered to you: oh? All right then!'*
I walked off the path and headed towards my Casino going directly to my office. I sat down in my office chair and sighed.
"Hello Quackity from Las Nevadas," said Charlie. "Hello...".

Bad's POV:

I had recently left the small room that I had outside of Eret's castle making my way to mine and Skeppy's mansion that we had built. I was currently looking for Skeppy since I wanted to ask him if he had made his decision. I had looked in its castle and no one was there. I then tried and searched to see if he was with someone else so I called everyone. None seemed to know where he was.
It was about my fifth time calling him and he had finally answered.
"Skeppy? why haven't you answered my calls!?"
"Uh Uh- I was doing some work with someone out of the city."
"Oh ok "
"Why? Did you need something?"
'Uhm I guess you could say but it would be up to you"
Oh uhm, how about once I finish here we'll talk okay?"
"All right thanks Skeppy!"
"You welcome Bad, Bye"
"Bye..."
I hung up waiting for it to take forever so I decided to have a walk you could say. I mean it's not like anything bad is going to happen right?
—----------------------------------------------------
"Three in a row" I smiled disposing the last bag. I was doing my so-called murder spree at about 7:00 in the afternoon a lot of people were and events were happening. Disposing of the bodies was the hardest part. Since there were people out on the street I went in between houses in an alleyway disposing of the bodies. Once done I decided it was best to go home and wash up. I cleared the home making sure everything was laced in its position.

I thought again about what happened with Quackity this morning and decided I needed to do something about Wilbur.

Ooh What's Bad gonna do?! What's Skeppy gonna choose who knows!!!!
Thanks for the comments btw! I love them sm!

Words: 1132