54

___________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ 9:21

i strapped noah in his booster seat next to yaya in izaaks car and sat in the passenger seat in shock

"wassup ma.. you good?" izaak asked.

"hey.. and yeah; im good."

"who car is that? ian see you drive that before" he said pointing to the black jeep near the exit.

"a friend of naijers." i said quickly.

FLASHBACK

"i wanna talk."

i looked back at noah on the couch and closed the front door and stepped onto the steps where ryuk stood.

"ryuk.. whatever we had going on. we gotta stop." i said breaking the quick second of silence.

"what." he said looking angry.

"i can't keep doing this with you."

"it's because of that nigga isn't it." he spat referring to izaak.

"yo stop getting loud wimme my son is on the other side of that door" i said pointing to the front door.

"you a fucking hoe" he spat once again making me slap the absolute doggy shit outta him.

i knew i fucked up. he grabbed me by my throat and slammed me onto the ground.

"you bitch!" ryuk said as he continuously screamed words and slurs in my face.

i spat in my face and started to walk away but suddenly stopped. and his body dropped onto the cobblestone tiles.

his lying in his own blood pool. in shock, my hands went over my mouth as i looked for the mysterious shooter and spotted nana out the window with a gun in his hand.

"i been waiting to kill that bitch!"

PRESENT

to make it unsuspicious i continued with me and izaak's plan for tonight.

he still hasn't told me where we going. he jus wanted me too look good.