Sex Shop

Note : sex toys , kinks , smut , and wtv

Y/n's pov -

" Hello , welcome to the Sex Shop . What are u looking for ? " i asked the customer as he walked in .

I looked up and saw that he was shy and embarrassed ,,
" Its fine , its a Sex Shop there's nothing to be ashamed about just let me know what you are looking for ."

" oh okay , sorry its my first time here . I am looking for a vibrator to please my girlfriend .. " he said scratching the back of his head .

" here , i'll show u some and just let me know if you like any " i said as i guide him .

We looked at different kinds of vibrators and the intensity of it .
After 4 vibrators he finally chose one .

" ahh good choice , the intensity of that is high i hope your girlfriend can take that , " i said laughing .

" hopefully haha , " he says laughing back .

We both walked to the cashier and he paid for it and left .

After a few minutes , someone else walked in again .

" welcome to the sex shop what r u looking for ? " i asked without looking at the person as i was busy restocking .

" i am looking for a vibrator , i dont need any asistance thank you.. " he said walking away frm the counter and looking for vibrators .

I stopped restocking and looked at him .
His dreamy brown eyes , i can tell that hes not ashamed at all and he definitely has a girlfriend with that beauty .

Since he didnt need asistance , i was pretty horny and luckily there were sex toys for me to use at my counter so i did , I moved my panties to the side and placed a vibrator into my pussy .

I turned it on the medium settings and was enjoying myself .

???? Pov -

While looking around , i saw the girl doing something underneath the counter i was confused til i saw the look on her face... she was definitely pleasing herself , i then decided to call her " excuse me , i need some help . "

Y/ns pov -

" excuse me , i need some help " the customer said . I walked towards him trying not to fall as my leg were shaking wanting to release .

" what do u need ? " i asked .

" i dont know what vibrator to choose , do u have any reccomendation ? " the customer asked leaning towards me .

" uh , yea i do follow me to my counter , " i said as thats where the best vibrators are i use them to please myself .

I started showing him the different vibrators .

????? Pov -

She was showing me the vibrators until i saw a remote that didnt belong to any vibrator so i assumed it was hers , I took it and hid it behind my back .

Y/ns Pov -

" ahh this ! The rabbit vibrator , it has the best and highest intensity . " i said .

" oh okay , can i try it on you ? " he said smirking .

" Try it on your girlfriend instead sir , " i said smiling .

" lucky for you i dont have one , " he replied back twirling my hair .

" we can arrange another day to fuck sir , im overstimulated right now , " i said trying to find my remote .

" tch , i also need a XXL condom , " the customer said .

" u dont have a girlfriend ? Why do u need one , " i said confused

He didnt reply so i just went to grab one and while walking back to him , i fely the vibrator in my pussy the intensity increase to the max .

I fell onto my knees and dropped the condoms .

" oh are u okay ? " the customer said as he rushed towards me smiling .

" yea , im fine . " i said as i got up and walked back to my counter while the vibrator was still on the highest level .

I realised that the customer was the one holding onto the remote so i decided to play him .

I asked him to help me with something at my counter and after he did i said .

" i wonder if your dick is big or its just you faking , " smirking .

He glared at me in disbelief being stunned while i snatch my remote frm him and quickly turn it down .

He scoffs " hah , nice one , arent you still curious ? " he asked staring at me .

" nope " i said finally being able to breathe .

He took his finger and placed it on my pussy .

" hmmm i dont think soo.. its very wet , i think you need my help , " he said smirking .

" pl-please... i need ..you " i said moaning to his touch .

He unbuckle his belt and pulled down his pants revealing his hard dick .

He pushed his whole length into me as i lunged forward bc of his strength .

" f.faster !! " i moaned .

However he did not listen , he was thrusting in a slow and steady pace which made me annoyed but i couldnt do anything .

Since he did that i just decided to cum without telling him .

" someones being naugthy , " he said as he filps me over , thrusting into my at full speed .

I started moaning like crazy , it felt amazing .

" u like that huh , someone thrusting into u hard at ur work spacee . " he said as he grabbed my throat .

I couldnt say anything as i was js feeling pleasure .

" dont cum until i say so , " he said not stopping .

I couldnt hold it in so i just came .

He stopped thrusting into me and brought me into one of the sex rooms .

" u dont listen to u , u need to be taught a lesson , " he said closing the door and bending me over .

He grabbed a vibrator and placed it on my pussy at the highest intensity and started thrusting into my harder and fastr than before .

He played with my pussy too , it added to the pleasure .

At this point , i couldnt feel anything . I was being used and i like it , moaning like crazy .

I came foe the third time but yet his high wasnt there yet so he confinued as if it was the last day .

I soon felt his dick twitch meaning he is close , he then pulled out and put his dick into my mouth and started fake fucking me .

" take it like a good girl princess , " he said thrusting hard .

He then soon came .

His dick was still in mouth , all we heard was heavy breathing .

I thought that this would end so i got up but as i was getting up , he pushed me back down to the floor on my knees and started face fucking me again .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okayy ,, thats it haha . It wasnt that good but hope that you enjoyed it ^^