So where am I

Is it just me who wants to escape this reality, or are there others like me? Do you imagine a world completely different from this, like somewhere you would wanna hide away when the world was a little too cruel? Maybe I am not the only one after all. Anyway, hey! I am Dawn,  just another high school girl, with a normal dream of wanting to make it into the music industry.

I lead a pretty simple and decent life, except for the fact I lost my hero, just around the start of the year, and now it's almost fall. Dad always cheered me up, but guess he was going to be the reason for the pain no one could comfort. The only thing that keeps me sane is the music I listen to, the source that helps to forget the pain. And my days, they all go the same. I wake up, get ready for school, get back, plug my ears in while doing my chores, followed by homework, then dinner and finally going to bed.

Another stupid day, same things gotten over with and finally was heading to bed, weird enough I couldn't sleep, I know super cliché. Anyhow, since I wasn't able to shut my eyes, I checked the time and thought it'd be smart of me to go for a walk at 3 in the morning. So I did get changed but while heading out, of my room, I don't think I went through the right door, cause a green field with a moon rising didn't quite seem like a scenario of my house. Did I freak out? yes. Am I extremely wild and stupid? also yes. I don't know to do ok? I am just going to pretend this isn't reaI think I closed my door and opened it about a thousand times, before realizing I was the chosen one and am not dreaming. Considering I live alone, this is dope. I stepped out, wanting to look around to see what kind of a place just randomly decided to pop up from my door at 3 in the morning. So where exactly am I? What I saw tho, was not really what I expected. It's far from what one with imagination would have pictured a place like this.