𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 sighed as she listened to another one of her boyfriend's lame excuses, this was the second time he had stood her up and she was so done with the whole situation.

"You said that last time Tray, I got all dressed up and you never came" She mumbled while pulling her hair down from the high bun. The girl looked down at her freshly ironed top and skirt before sighing. Another good outfit gone to waste.

"But baby I told you, my grandma got sick again-" The girl sighed softly and leaned over her desk. "Mhm..listen my brother calling, soooo" she trailed off.

"Alright, I'll slide through later then. Love you" He assured as she pulled the phone away from her ear. "Yeah bye." She spoke dryly before hitting the 'end call button.

★ ★

"Nigga you didn't tell me you had a sister!" Dd exclaimed dramatically as he and Ddot stood on the sidewalk of a small gas station, watching the cars pass. "Well you never asked, but now you get to meet her sooo"

"Is she cute?" Ddot scrunched up his face and turned towards the slightly shorter boy. (Bro I saw a pic of them side by side the other day and, Ddot really is taller than him💀)

"I don't know bro! People say we look alike though" Dd instantly frowned jokingly. "Well I guess not then" He shrugged.

"Bro when we get in this car, don't act a fool cause' I'm already knowing that you thirsty!" He shouted causing a few people to look back.

"Plus she dating some tall darkskinned nigga with dreads" He added, causing the other boy to shrug his shoulders.

"I'm finna call her..so shut tf up" He shushed the boy and began scrolling through his contacts.

★ ★

"Can you hold on, Tray is almost over there dang. You just wanna take advantage of the fact that ma isn't home🤨" Ddot rolled his eyes at his sisters statement and walked back towards Dd.

"Why are you sending him to pick us up, he like the lamest nigga I ever met- well besides you" Keona sighed and flipped through the pages of the book that she was reading. "Because I didn't feel like driving, and try not to say anything mean please?" Darrian sucked his teeth and nodded, as if she could see him.

"Alright, but if he says something first then we gon' jump him and take his car" He joked making Dd laugh. "Oh my g- bye Ddot" She scoffed and ended the call.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
Keona closed her book almost immediately at the sound of their front door opening, and then slamming harshly. She instantly knew that Tray had more than likely upset someone, but what she didn't know...is that it wasn't her brother that he had upset.

Keona and Tray had a good relationship for 2 years until he started to change, he'd stand her up and say things that made her insecure about herself. Like commenting on her weight and how her body looked in certain clothes.

The young girl sighed and lifted herself from the slightly wrinkled, purple silk sheets that were once placed neatly on her bed. She snatched the door open and prepared to break up another fight between her boyfriend and little brother.

"Nigga why are you on his dick so hard? You look like you bout' 22 arguing with a 13 year old!" Keona stopped in her tracks at the unfamiliar voice, that was definitely not Ddot.

"Y'all what is going on?" The girl groaned as she walked down the last step. Ddot quickly walked over to her and began talking.

"This nigga is trippin! He gonna tell us we can't smoke in his car. Talking about the smell, he hotboxes in that shit all the time!" Keona sighed as she watched the two boys argue back and forth with each other.

"Yo can y'all dead that shit real quick, you stressing shorty out bro. I didn't even get a proper introduction!" Keona's head snapped in the direction of the same voice that she had heard earlier.

"Why you wanna get to know my girlfriend so bad bro?!" The light skinned boy scoffed and ignored him as he walked closer to his friends older sister. Extending his hand, the boy looked directly at Tray, who was now standing close behind the girl.

"You can let up bro" The boy spoke. "I'm not gon' try nothing" Dd threw his hands up in surrender as Tray stared him down, not intimidating him at all.

"I'm Dd, and you must be Keona?" The girl nodded and shook his hand lightly before letting go. "Alright dude, you can back up now" Ddot demanded, causing Tray to glare at Dd one last time before he backed up.

"Are y'all alright now...because I'm tired and I really need to get some sleep" Keona asked.

The room fell silent for a while and she sighed. "Well. I guess not"