Prologue

Rhythmic slapping sounds filled the large room. The bed under her was shaking vigorously, the sturdy head hitting the wall with each movement the red haired ex-Commander behind her made.

(Y/n) felt one of his hands crept up to cup her swinging breast while the other held onto her hips.

"Aren't you enjoying this a bit too much, Your Majesty?" Even without facing him, she could tell that he had that irritable smug grin that would drive the White Star crazy back then.

(Y/n) wanted to deny it, but he only laughed.

"Your body can't lie. I can feel you getting wetter," he mused, rolling a nipple between his fingers. The other hand that was on her hip moved down to rub quick circles on her clit.

The combination of his rapid thrusts and skillful hands almost made her legs give out when she felt her high approaching fast. Each stroke of his fingers shot pleasure to every nerve in her body.

"Oh? You're getting tighter? Are you about to come, Your Majesty?" He leaned down, whispering right into her ear. The feel of his breath sent shivers down her spine.

A dark chuckle, coming not from the man currently pounding into her like there was no tomorrow, made her gasp.

"You're about to come because of someone who isn't your husband, is that it?"

It was shameful. And yet, the Emperor's voice only served to quicken the heat pooling on the bottom of her stomach.

"Come, then," he whispered, a hand moving to take hold of her free chest. "Come on my dongsaeng's cock, my dearest Empress."

With a muffled cry, courtesy of her husband's cock in her mouth, she felt the band inside her snapped.

Her legs finally gave out and she fell to the bed, panting hard as the (still) hard cock slipped out from her mouth.

Alberu wiped the tears on the corner of her eyes.

"You know we're not done, love. Cale hasn't even come yet."

Cale chuckled from behind her. He stopped his movements to give her time to catch her breath, but she was very aware that he was still very hot and hard inside her.

How did she end up in this situation, exactly?