BOOMER SOONER!

BOOMER SOONER!

As an incoming freshman at your dad's alma mater, you find yourself amidst kahoots with the star quarter back.

Hey you! Thanks for taking the time to check out Boomer Sooner! I hope you enjoy. But there's just a few housekeeping rules we have to go over first.

This is a fanfiction about content creator Dream. I want to clarify that I will be using a FAKE last name for the sake of the story that is NOT Dream's real surname.

I also talk LOTS about college football in this story. While most of the information is pretty accurate, there will be times where I don't get everything 100% correct. If you see something that seems incorrect you may let me know but please understand that some items may have to stay altered for the sake of plot.

⚠️ This is a content warning! ⚠️

This story will include:

Strong language
Drug mention
Underage alcohol consumption
Themes of stalking
Themes of sexual harassment/assault
Sexually explicit scenes

That being said, IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, PLEASE DO NOT READ. I know you think you can handle sexually explicit content, but it is the LAW that you cannot be a consumer of my content. Please respect that and DO NOT read.

Thanks again for supporting me, you can vote to show you like my stuff, and please comment! I love hearing what you guys think. :)

Happy trails!