mother

"how...do you know my mother?" Rylee asks. "Your mother?" She was a...Freind of mine." Kye says, almost scared to talk of her. "well if you know my mother, you must know why I'm here, I mean if she's your friend she would've told you right? That I was coming? Or that I might show up? Right?" Rylee ask frantically. "I'm sorry Rylee, she did not tell me, anything about you, nor that she had a child." Kye says with empathy in his voice. "Oh...ok, well I have to find out why I'm here! I mean, I had to have found this place for a reason, right? I just need to know where to begin." Rylee says, planning. "I could take you through the village, and if not there, the palace?" Kye suggests. "Good idea." Rylee answers. "But, your ankle must heal first. I have to go run some errands, I'll be back in some hours." Kye says, standing to walk out the door. "Just, don't touch anything in the room with the red door, alright?" He finishes. "Alright, I won't." Rylee answers, then he's gone. "I don't think I could get there if I tried." Rylee says to herself in a joking manner.

                     ------------------------
I left it at this point because I don't really have too much built on the plan for more, so that will be in the next chapter :)

     -❌⭐ (235 words!!)