~Proud Mary~

You know those moments in movies when there's an epic song playing in the background as the main character marches into battle, with no idea what the result will be

You know those moments in movies when there's an epic song playing in the background as the main character marches into battle, with no idea what the result will be. But you, the audience think it will be good because of the music that's slowly building up in the background.

If my life was a film this would be that moment.

I would say my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest but that would an understatement. My hearts beating two miles down the street, if it hasn't already exploded yet.

We had just arrived to the carpark that was now turned into a large stage with a fenced off audience, packed with people. I was standing in a curtained off area behind the stage by myself, trying to build myself up to a good energy level and hold back my vomit.

Behind the audience and behind the stage was a large boxed shaped room, on stilts so it looked over the crowd. Adam and Benjamin were both sat in there beaming with pride as they looked out onto the audience. Only little did they know, right in front of them, sat at the technicians desk along with a few others, was Steve Binder, Scotty Monro and Daniel Whitworth. All who had completely different intentions for tonight.

One of the few good things about tonight was I had been reunited with my old band from years ago.

"Kadie it's time" I heard Emily speak, pulling open the curtain.

"I can do this" I mumbled, jumping up and down and shaking around my arms and head to help lossen myself up.

"You can do this Kadie, good luck" Emily spoke, bringing me into a hug

"Thank you Emily. Make sure to get them out of here the second things start to kick off"

"I promise" she smiled. She sent me one more encouraging smile before she turned around and headed off to the fenced off vip area in the audience.

"You can do this Kadie" I said, readjusting my black leather jacket. This outfit is the same outfit I wore several years ago during one of my first performances, and was definitely not a Christmas outfit.

My hands were also lathered in large coloured chunky diamond rings and I had large boots on.