𝐢𝐢. ( congratulations on the album )

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐢𝐫𝐥
❝𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦❞

└── •☾• ──┘

"matt we have a video to film!" nicolas exclaimed to his brother over the phone.

"dude i know! i'm literally dropping liv off right now!" matthew told his brother while on speakerphone.

"what the fuck are you doing out at one am?"

"liv wanted to get strawberry ice cream then go to park. so we did"

christopher rolled his eyes semi-playfully, knowing that he used to do the same things with his ex-girlfriend, valentina— or val as they used to call her—. nick took notice of that but decided on not saying anything. they both just decided on waiting for their brother to arrive so that they could film a car video for their youtube channel.

"matt hurry up! if we don't film now, then we won't have anything to put out tomorrow!"

"nick calm the fuck down, i'm just getting some ice cream with elle" matt told his brother.

nick sighed, "what the fuck are you doing getting ice cream at one am?"

"dude, elle wanted to go and get some strawberry ice cream but obviously she didn't wanna go alone, and kota and matteo wouldn't wanna go. so she texted me and asked me to go with her. she also wanted to go to the park, but we obviously can't because we're gonna film."

"while you're at it, get us some ice cream!" chris told him through the phone.

"we will, we will"

"matt, who the fuck is awake, calling you at one fucking am?" val was heard in the background.

"just chris and nick."

"ooh! can i say hi?" she asked her boyfriend excitedly.

"of course love."

"hi nick! hi chris!"

"hi val!" both boys greeted from the other sideo of the phone.

"oh, while i'm talking to you two. i was gonna get y'all ice cream but like as a surprise, y'know? anywho, then i realised that you guys change favorite flavors like every other day, so what flavors do you guys want?"

"where are you guys at?" nick asked, getting ready to give hi answer, based on the ice cream shop.

"emack and bolios."

"oh i want some of the salted caramel chocolate pretzel one!" nick told the girl.

"yeah, and i want some of the s'moreo one!" chris told the girl.

"okay, cool. let me just order them real quick, so that we can get there quicker. also, is it fine of i stay over? that way you guys can film quicker, and the ice cream won't melt."

"anytime val," chris told the her.

"okay, well i'm gonna pass the phone back to matt so that i can order."