chapter 20

(Next week)
*i haven't talk with tini since what happend 4 days ago. I also never can find her. She is not in her room. Not in the pool. Not at the bar..not at the golf..she is just gone. I walk to the forest next to the Hotel. On my way to my cabin. I allready can see it. So i climb in it. I open the door and i enter it. I can see that i am getting to big for this. But i realise that I'm not alone. Martina is also here. She turns around. I see a girl with tears in her eyes. I try to say her name. But i can't. I crow to her and i hold her close. She twist her arms around my neck and i hold her tight with my arms around her middle*

Jorge:What's going on?

Martina:S-some-s

*she came out my arms*

Martina:Someone is stalking me

Jorge:What do you mean?

*she shows me her phone. And i can see that someone is talking to her the last 3 days. And everythime another number. They are saying mean things. Like if i see you . You will die. Or Die alone. Or you never will be good in doing it. Those horrible things. But why?*

Jorge:Do you know these guys?

Martina:No..I even don't know how they got my number

Jorge:Did you went to the police?

*she shakes her head*

Martina:They don't have time for it

Jorge:Wait. Here

*i gave her my phone*

Jorge:Use it untill they stop

Martina:You are seriously?

Jorge:Yes I am

Martina:You're amazing

*she embraces me again. I really don't understand why she didn't told me this before. But now i just will take care for it that she won't get hurted again*

Jorge:Martina?

Martina:Yeah?

Jorge:Shall we go to the pool?