Pt.2 strange mushroom

Last week was a fail, I passed out in the desert and cyno was the one that that found me, so we looked for the plant life together. We didn't even find anything. So it was just the heat and his and his stupid jokes. Today he's coming to gandharva Ville himself to come with me on one of my research trips, I have no idea why but he said he wanted to come. This one may be a little weird to have someone else come along but he insisted. He's basically gonna have to handle what I have to deal with from the "curious adventurers" daily, except easier because I actually somewhat know what I'm doing.

If you're still wondering what I'll have to do then here, 2 of the mushrooms I have already found and done a full extended research on do too the fact that they are both relatively hallucinogenic, grew in a very close radius to each other and multiple of them merged together and then grew to create a whole different mushroom. Of course I know this would usually be a "bad idea" researching on yourself, but I believe it's actually very affective. I mean it's much easier to write about something when you've experienced it yourself. Sit on the branch of a tree at the entrance of gandharva Ville waiting for cyno, I already have all my stuff ready, even though it's really only a notebook and pen. After about ten minutes I see him walking up to the entrance and drop down from the tree and wave to him "oh yeah, cyno, do you want to see collei for a bit I forgot to ask you so I was just waiting out here" He stopped infront of me "no, you're already here so I can just catch up with her when we get back" I nod and we start walking

It turns out I forgot to tell him what exactly I was going to be doing before hand so I just explained it to him on our way. He said he could handle it because I had already told him it might get weird so he expected something like this. As I got to the area even I was surprised at how much they grew, thankfully they don't seem to have spores that effect the air so the hallucinations should only start upon consumption. "So, are you sure this is a good idea, nari?" Cyno asked with concern in his voice. "It'll be fine, I mean you're here if anything goes wrong and I'm usually able to deal with it by myself anyway." I sit on a rock near the fungi and pull one of the mushrooms out of the ground to examine what it looks like. After that I finally consumed part of the mushroom, of course it had no effect yet. But then after a couple minutes, things started to happen. Things I've never really experienced before from just a mushroom. The first thing was pretty normal, certain things looked more distorted and colors seemed a bit more off toned, although the thing out of the ordinary so far was mild flashbacks incorporating itself into my vision, also a quiet ringing in my ear. Even though my vision was distorted and the hallucinations became much more prominent, I could still see cyno clear as day, he looked fairly concerned, I mean I could think of a good reason why but it was more concerned than I ever really see about any bad idea he has. Then out of nowhere, I blackout.

Switch to normal 3rd person pov again

Cyno stared at tighnari as the fungi seemed to take more affect and he became increasingly more worried. Although the thought that tighnari knew what was doing took a bit of the stress off. Tighnari started to stand up, his eyes looking in every direction, even though it made complete sense do to the state he's in, but it was still really unsettling since cyno had never seen him like this. Tighnari began to walk towards him, only stumbling a bit, when he got close they just stared at each other, but then tighnari just hugged him without saying anything, cyno blushed, tighnari almost seemed to be in distress about something. Then after a minute the situation changes, out of absolutely nowhere, tighnari grabs cyno's face and kisses him. Cyno almost jumped back from surprise, he didn't know how to react, since he doesn't talk or interact with people that much. Not knowing what to do he pushes him away, tighnari was still clearly hallucinating but he thought it would be best if they both went home. As they walked cyno held tighnaris hand, he told himself it was just to keep him steady, but that wasn't the only reason.

The 2 finally get back to gandharva Ville, and unfortunately, tighnari's drugged up mind was still awake, which meant cyno might have to explain to collei why he's in the state he's in.  Collei greets them not noticing the oddity yet, cyno awkwardly greets her back and tries to get back to tighnaris room before she asked any questions, which failed. "Wait! How did it go?" She asked. Cyno stoped not turning back to look at her "i-it went fine" he said and quickly walked back to tighnari's room without collei asking anymore questions, but she was still rightfully confused and suspicious. Cyno sighed of relief once he was in the room, he sat down leaning against the bed, still holding tighnaris hand. He let go and just sat there for a minute thinking about what happened back in the forest "it was just because of the mushrooms, he wouldn't just do something like that." He thought to himself. He looked over at tighnari who hadn't said anything the entire time, also a pretty rare thing for him, but cyno could tell he was ok, I mean this was I somewhat common thing right? after a minute or 2, they had both fallen asleep next to each other.

Lil note: sorry that this took a little bit, school just takes up a lot of my time now so it's hard to find time to actually write these :( also I know this probably isn't as good as the last chapter but that's just because I kinda just made stuff up as I went along— I'm hoping the next chapter is better anywayyyy, thank you for reading this :))