𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭!

NOAH, CHLOE AND I, we're on the couch watching criminal minds. "BRO HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW" noah yelled at the tv. "EXACTLY" i yelled back. "im gonna go make some popcorn, y'all want some?" chloe asks us, getting off the couch. "yeah" i say. "DONT BURN IT THIS TIME" noah yells. chloe just rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen.

a few minutes later my phone started ringing. "can you pause it" i told noah, picking up my phone from the coffee table. "fine, who is it?" noah asks me. "im not sure" i say, answering the call. the call goes on for about a minute before i hang up. "noah... chloe..." i say. "um what" noah says. chloe then comes back with two bowls of popcorn in her hands, setting them onto the table infront of us.

"i just got a call from scott derrickson" i say smiling. "like as in the film director?" noah says, stuffing popcorn into his mouth. "yes as in the film director. he—" "WHAT DID HE SAY" noah interrupted me. "noah, let her talk" chloe said, pushing his shoulder. "thanks chlo. I GOT THE PART IN THE BLACK PHONE" i said, standing up from the couch. noah spills his bowl of popcorn. then both chloe and noah get up from the couch and we all start jumping up and down.

"OH MY GOSH!! THIS IS ONE OF YOUR FIRST MOVIES IN A WHILE" chloe squealed. "I KNOW!!" i say. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU SAR!" noah says. "should i go live" i say, once we're all calmed down. "yeah" noah says.

we all sit back down on the couch, me in the middle, and i open instagram, and tap the live button. "hello, everyone" i smile, so many people joined already.

@user101: SHES FINALLY LIVE AGAIN!!
@user1: can u say hi ava??!
@user54: CAN MILLIE JOIN?

the chat was going so fast already, i was trying to read all the comments. "hi ava!" i smiled into the camera. "has filming started for euphoria season 3 started" i read a comment. "no yet" i say. "what was your favorite scene to film in season four" noah reads a comment. "ummmm — the rink-o-mania scenes, we're pretty fun. i think roller skating is pretty fun. ohhh that's also the day sarah was on set" noah says. "yeah.. how could i forget" i look at noah. "yeah sarah fell like— a lot that day on the rink. it was so funny" noah says. i playfully roll my eyes and smile.

@user22: HAHA I NEED TO SEE THAT
@user3: are you in any upcoming movies?
@user8: WHENS SEASON 2 OF GINNY AND GOERGIA COMING OUT??!!!

"are you in any upcoming movies" i read a comment. "actually yes, i got a part in the movie the black phone— but i can't really talk about it, yet" i say. i was on live for about 5 more minutes, answering questions, till i had to go. "okay, well we have to clean up a mess we made earlier. bye guys!" i say before ending the live. "what do you mean mess" noah says. "uhhh— popcorn is everywhere?" i say looking at the floor. "oh right.." he says.

@sarahschnapp