#3 Sleepover

Thank you so much for 26 reads so far <3 ily

y/n's pov:

When I came home both of my parents were waiting for me. oh no.

"Where the hell have you been" My mom shouted at me. "And what happened to your knee" My dad continued.

"First of all I met our neighbors and we had a movie night and second of all I fell off of my skateboard" I said because it was one hundred percent true.

"Well um, I'm happy that you made friends but you were almost two hours late so you're grounded for the next week" My mom said to me.

"And you are gonna get your skateboard back in a month" My dad said staring at my knee. Omg. I can't believe them!

"WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I screamed.

"Now shut up and go to your room, your gonna wake Theo up" My mom said madly.

Oh god, I fucking hate her. I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then it hit me, I didn't have those triplets' phone numbers. Now they're gonna think that I just disappeared or that I hate all of them. Shit.

I sat up and stared out of the window because I didn't have anything better to do. Then I realized that I have ladders under my window. Awesome. Now I have to just wait and hope that they are gonna leave the house tonight. I know they are probably sleeping but I was bored.

Turned out that they weren't sleeping yet. I stared out of the window whole ten minutes when I saw the front door open and the triplets walking out of it. I opened my window and started to climb out. I didn't have any shoes in my room so I had just socks.

When I got at the end of the ladders I ran straight to the triplets. They looked confused when they saw me but I didn't care.

"I didn't get your phone numbers yet" I said to all of them.

"Oh thank god you realized, I was gonna die if I didn't have you phone number by tomorrow" Nick said happily.

I gave all of them my phone number and was already leaving when Matt said that they are gonna go to get food and asked me to join them. Ofc I said yes and hopped into they're minivan next to Nick in the back. Matt sat in the driver seat and Chris was in the passenger seat, Nick was behind Matt and I was behind Chris.

In the minivan, we just talked some stupid shit and laughed unless we pulled to the McDonald's drive-thru. Nick ordered food for us. When we got the food we went back to the triplet's house and get to the kitchen to eat. Again we talked about some random shit and laughed while we ate.

After eating we all were super tired because it was almost 4 am already. I was already walking to the front door to get back home, but then Matt asked something.

"Uhm... You can sleep in my room with me if you want to..." I was shocked. I started blushing a little and just smiled awkwardly staring at his beautiful eye's.

Matt's pov:

I'm so fucking dum. I shouldn't have asked that! Why I asked it? What if she wanted to go home? What if she hates me? She just continued staring straight into my soul. I've have had enought. I needed to say something.

"So are you gonna stay or..." Seriously. This is what I said, really?

"I would love to" She finally said. Thank god.

"ok... um my room is in that way" I said. Awkward.

We walked into my room and just stood there staring at the floor. Then I realized that y/n only had those clothes she have had all day so because im a gentleman I asked:

"Do you need any clothes to sleep on?"

"Yes actually, Thank you" She answered.

I gave her one of my gray hoodies and black short's.

"You can use my bathroom to change" I said and pointed to the bathroom door.

"Ok" She smiled at me and went to the bathroom.

y/n's pov:

When I put Matt's clothes on I felt safe for some reason. His clothes smelled just like him. Oh my gosh, I love that smell. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Matt lying on his bed. He was on his phone probably scrolling thru instagram. I layed next to him and took my phone out of my pocket. I strarted scrolling thru instagram when i got message from unknown number.

Unknown number:
Hi! It's Matt :)

I looked at his face and saw him smiling. I smiled back and texted to him.

Me:
Hello :)

Matt<3:
You're cute<3

Me:
Thank you! You 2.

Matt<3:
No I'm not but thank you.

Me:
Yes you are! I'm tired.

Matt<3:
Let's go to sleep then.

I closed my phone and put it down on Matt's nightstand. He did the same.

"Why did we text each others when were rigth next to eachothers." I asked.

"I don't know" He answered and got closer to me.

I stared at the wall in front of me when Matt started cuddling with me. I got shivers all over my body. Gosh I melted in his touch. I started blushing uncontrollably. Now I felt one hundred percent safe.

tw: axienty, panicing

I looked around and realized that I was in Matt's room. My breathing got heavier and heavier when I didn't see Matt. Now my hand were shaking as well. I sat up and tried to look for Matt. Nothing. The room was empty exept I was there. Then I realized there wasn't anything, no furniture's, no rug, no posters Matt had in his wall, not even a door, actually there was no way's out of the room. Now I was shacking completly. I ran out of breath because I was so paniced.

I woke up all sweaty. I quigly sat up. "Okay... relax it was just a nightmare" I said to calm my self down. Or seriusly was it just a nightmare? I didn't see Matt anywhere. I started shacking again out of axienty. Breathing got harder and heavier every second. Then Matt opened the door and stepped in. He saw right away that I was anxious.

"Are you okay" He asked from me while almost running torwards me. He hugged me gently.

"Now I okay when you're back." I said and smiled a little.

"Are you sure" He asked.

"Yes, I just had a nightmare" I said and layed back down.

"Good" He said and did the same.

1140 words