CHAPTER 14

"Let me go or I will crash you!" Threats and screams of girls were heard.

We were walking to some kind of a basement. It was deep under the ground and in the middle of the woods, it felt like an eternity to get there. I asked the guys what is this place, all they said was that it is their "interrogation" room.

We walked through a very heavy wooden door and saw two girls tied up to a pole and sitting on the dirty ground. The one that was screaming appeared to be Bora, and Joana was sitting quietly as if thinking of a way how to get out of here.

Felix took a wooden stick and set it on fire, the room became brighter. it didn't had much furniture, there was one chair next to the wall a table and a bench. The greatest thing was that we were tired from the fighting and everyone couldn't fit on that bench, so half of us had no other choice but stand.

"Girls, I think you know why you are here." BangChan started to talk." All you have to do now is talk and tell the truth and we will let you go."

"We have nothing to tell you." Bora was glaring at BangChan.

"Well, if you will be like that, I will have to ask Minho or Jisung for help." He took a chair and sat in front of them. "Shall we start?"

What is this? What help? Why are we in a basement that is in the middle of nowhere and why does BangChan acts as if he is about to kill them?

"Bora, what were you doing in the park?" He asked calmly.

"Taking a walk you idiot, why else would I be there?" She was screaming.

"Felix is that true?" He didn't take his eyes off Bora.

"No. She was walking there until everyone left and attacked us." Felix was leaning on a wall.

"Luna, which one is telling the truth?" Chan asked me.

"Felix, she said she wanted to kill me." I said the truth.

"You see, Bora, I really hoped you would talk to me..." he looked at Minho.

Minho seemed to understand what to do immediately. He walked towards the girl and put his hand on her shoulder. His hand started to change colour to black. When his hand changed completely Bora started to scream. I didn't understood what was happening. Her hand started to shake as is it didn't belong to her, after few seconds her fingertips started to look like they are rotting.

BangChan finally said enough and Minho removed his hand.

Bora was still screaming from the pain and Joana was looking at her friend in shock, she was trembling and crying quietly. She understood that something like that was waiting for her.

"What are they doing?" My voice was trembling as well.

"Torturing her for information." Felix said as if it was nothing. "Are you cold?"

Is he stupid? I AM SCARED!

"Is there any other way?"

"No, not really, people are tough, sometimes they even get through the physical torture and we have to torment them mentally then."

Lord save me from these psychos! It's not even funny. What if they do something like that to me? I already saw BangChan's stare that he is using right now when we were at the hospital... God... if I wouldn't have talked, he would probably do something like that to me.

"Are you done screaming?" I heard him asking Bora.

"What did Minho do to her?" I asked Felix again.

"He's a demon, he can eat souls too, not only posses people, and when he eats a bit of someones soul, the part of the body, where the soul was eaten, begins to rot."

How is he this calm?

"Is this curable?"

I had to ask this, what if they do something like that to me?

"Partly. The body can be healed by a healer, yet the soul stays half eaten."

Great...

"Can someone shut her mouth? I can't hear myself." Chan asked.

Well, it sounded more like an order. Changbin quickly took a piece of cloth and put it over her mouth.

"Ok since your friend is nothing but a liar, I will be talking to you now." BangChan turned to Joana.

The girl looked at him with big eyes full of fear and when she noticed Jisung and Changbin standing next to her she looked even more scared, if that is even possible.

"Why were you waiting near the park entrance?"

"I... I..." she was too scared to talk.

"Maybe you need some encouragement?" BangChan tilted his head.

"No! I will talk!" She said." I was waiting..."

"See, it's not hard to talk, Bora." Chan glanced at her. " What were you waiting for?"

"Bora..."

She talked as if she was unsure about her answers.

"Why were you waiting for her?"

"I... I don't know... she... she just told me to." She was constantly glancing at her friend.

Chan sighed. He looked disappointed, but at the same time it looked like he was enjoying having this much power over the two girls.

" Darling... me and Changbin were watching you and your actions in the park showed that you knew why Bora asked you to wait." He nodded to Changbin and Jisung.

The two guys started to get closer to Joana, once she noticed, she started to cry and beg not to hurt her, but it was useless.

I couldn't watch this, I wanted to leave, so I started walking towards the exit, but Seungmin stepped in front of me.

"I know you might want to leave, but you can't." He whispered.

I decided to ignore him and tried to walk past him but he stood in front of me again.

"If you will leave, the doors won't be blocking the sound and the whole school will hear the screams and torturing is not allowed in this school.Well not for students at least. We all would get in trouble and worse than those two are in right now" He looked at me and sighed. "There's a reason why we are the top team here... we are not proud of it... but the stronger you get, the teachers and the principal expects more and more from you..."

What is he talking about?

"If we would fail a mission, we would be in much more pain. It's either them or us..."

This school... is hell... Who thought of this system?

A sound of a small branch breaking was heard, after that sound the room was filled with deafening scream.

I looked to the girls again. Bora was sitting, still crying, meanwhile Joana was still begging someone to stop. I walked closer to get a better view and I regretted doing that. Her arm was broken, literally bent to another side. So the sound of a branch braking was actually her bone... this is how strong Changbin is.

I looked to her chest. Blood was flowing from somewhere. Just then I noticed Jisung. He was drinking her blood. Once he lifted his head I couldn't recognise him. His eyes not only changed colour to grey, almost white, it also looked so cold, like the Jisung that I knew was never there. His mouth was bloody, but his fangs were still easily visible. It looked sharper than a medical needle.

I turned around and this time I was ready to leave for sure.

I was walking towards the door again but Seungmin pulled me to his embrace. He was holding me like I was made out of porcelain.

"It's okay... All of this is going to end soon..." He kept whispering.