sick muichiro | poor mui :'(|

TW this includes vomit and description of vomit and sickness,
Also this is a modern time au
@muichiro0san

Genya got home after a long day, " mui~" he wasn't able to see the younger boy so he went to the bedroom

Genya got home after a long day, " mui~" he wasn't able to see the younger boy so he went to the bedroom." Mui..?" Still, nothing. He heard a drowned sob coming from the bathroom. " mui, are you okay..?"The older boy said in concern whilst knocking on the bathroom door.
" come in, it's open" the younger boy said in a tired and sluggish tone.

And there he was. Sitting on the floor with his head over the toilet bowl." MUI! Are you okay?!" " sorry I left earlier!" Genya said crouching down to the small boy, " it's... fine-"the younger boy said, like he was using every bit of energy to push out those words. after he said that the small boy puked. " ahww mui, it's okay. Don't worry-" the taller boy said while grabbing the younger boys hair and putting it into a braid to get it out of the way. Muichiro hadn't really got sick before, well this sick. But he wasn't really too worried, unlike genya who was genuinely worried.

Muichiro was now sitting up in bed and genya was making him soup. " here mui, sorry you're sick" the older boy said while sitting next to the small boy and stroking his fingers through the braid to release it. And heard a quite, muffled sound " don't worry, I'm fine"

Muichiro, who was on the edge of sleeping was trying to eat the soup, but he had just puked and didn't want to eat, so genya got the spoon and put it up to his mouth. " mui, c'mon." Muichiro opened his mouth to eat the soup. It was really tasty, but he wasn't in the mood to eat, and genya could tell so he went to put the soup in the fridge for later.

When he got back he sat down and opened his arms, signaling that mui can come over into his arms. He sat down, and muzzled his face into genyas chest. Then genya lay down and they were cuddling. Genya was super warm, which made muichiro feel really happy. Genya got his other arm and started stroking muis hair, making him fall asleep.

" night mui" He whispered into the smaller boys ear. And felt a slight tug on him and saw the younger boy smiling

The end
Sorry if it's not what you wanted..