"She's..." Emilia POV

Author's Note:Hey everyone! The new chapter just released. I really struggle with   motivation to do this but I managed to make it..Lets hope it doesn't take a few years to make this...

~

EMILIA POV

"Well...thanks I guess.." I responded to Mia as she complemented my intelligence. She is a very kind person at heart but she's extremely.... how to say.. sensitive and panicky at times? Man, she'reminded me Tweek and Butters from South Park...( Don't hate me for loving this show ) I'm not really a good person to accept complements. I'v been talking to Mia for a few months now... after Sofia basically mocked me...she did improve a bit for the past few month after meeting Richard.Our teacher, Miss Miyuki interrupted our conversation.

"Attention everyone! Today we will be having a new student at our school! The new student please enter the class!"

Everyone stared to the "new kid". As the boys was in awe and girls stared in disbelief. I was no exception she look so.. adorable and pretty in every way. She looks almost like Jan Jan, ranked the most beautiful singer currently. Even Miss Miyuki was starstruck.

 Even Miss Miyuki was starstruck

" Hello! My name is Joni Liu! My parents just moved here and I will be here for quite a while. So I hope you will welcome me with the same respect like a normal student."

It was very shocking. Joni Liu? The last name of the superstar.... Wait...That sound familiar...

Flashback

I was watching Jan Jan, my favourite singer. in an interview,  It's hard to admit but her song made me feel better when I'm down or hitting rock bottom. I listen most of it with Mia. 

" Miss Jan Jan, thank you for coming in an interview with us this evening"

" It's no problem.Thanks for having me."

" It's fine. Anyways the we has set up a couple of questions that the fans wanted to ask you. I hope it's okay to ask some questions."

"Go on ahead."

   As I was watching, I learned more interesting facts about her. Her real name is Janna Liu, she loves cooking and a bunch of other facts. But what caught my eye was she had a little sister. Little sister? Who's her little sis is lucky.  She lives with her since she was four, she get to have an optimistic, kind-hearted and beautiful 18-year old singer for many years . 

Her little sister's name is Joni Liu, I think? I wasn't paying that much attention to the name as I was more shock to hear she had a younger family member . Her younger sister is the same age as me.

I would literally willing to fail a test to be her sister and that says a lot. Well, add to the list of something to be jealous of.

End of Flashback

"YOU"RE JAN JAN LITTLE SISTER!?"

I clamp my mouth shut.Oh god,I yelled too loud. Now everyone staring at me.. Good job Emilia.. Now, you created a very awkward situation. 

" I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I cried out. It was really rude of me. But what if she is? I saw Mia stared at me in shock and seem very nervous.

However, Joni didn't look surprised . She had a sad seeming smile and chuckled.Why is she?-

" Yep, that's me..."

Everyone was silent for probably 30 seconds. And  the fangirling, questions and "Can I be your friend?" stormed in. I took this chance to forget my embarrassment as the crowd with her distracted her from me.

As Miss Miyuki tried to stop the crowd. Sofia looked as her in a weird way, as if she was observing her. Mia noticed it too. I signaled Mia with my eyes to ask her about her behavior. Even though I was childhood friends with her, Mia has a closer "bond" with Sofia currently.

Mia hesitated for a bit. But she did it anyway.

"Sofia, are you okay?"

Sofia snapped out of her gaze . Sofia looked at Mia with a slight blush on her face. Before Sofia could say something, Miss Miyuki did something shocking.

"EVERYONE GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!"

Everyone was shocked and slowly went back to their seat. Miss Miyuki is a very nice teacher and not short tempered, so we knew we really messed up. As Miss Miyuki took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

" Okay Joni, your seat is beside Mia, the blonde girl." Miss Miyuki pointed at Mia.

I can see in her face that Joni didn't want to cause more trouble. So she slowly nodded with seemingly  forced smile and went to her seat next to Mia as the first bell rang.

Man, it's been just 30 minutes and I'm tired.

.

.

~

.

.

Author: Sorry it took longer than I thought! School has really been bothering me.And I'm  pretty proud of what I created ( An improvement from the last at least..) So I hope you enjoyed it!

Edit: I changed some words because there were some..bad grammar.