"Looks Familiar...?"SOFIA POV

Author: I'm probably gonna die in the process of no motivation and writing block. God help me.

~

SOFIA POV

We were at lunch as Zara and Qistina talked about their plans for high school and I'm here head blurred and  hearing voices with questions about the new student. Why is she here? How is she Jan Jan's sister? Is she even telling the truth? Or is she doing this for fame?And the most common questions of all.

Why does she look so familiar?

Well, I must of thought out too much because the last voice I heard was:

"Sofia...?"

I snapped out of my fantasy as I saw Qistina and Zara with a worried look on their face. "Are you okay..?" she asked with an obvious worried tone. I went silent for a second. I need to word this out right. " Yes, I'm just curious about the new girl that came in our class." Zara and Qistina sigh with relief knowing I "didn't" hear those voices about me feeling guilty about bullying and having a mental breakdown again. Hah , as if they already dissipated.

"Oh? The new girl? Her name is Joni I think... she seem to already be friends with Emilia and Mia. Look, she's with them right now! " Zara said pointing her finger at Joni, who looked a tiny bit surprised but I can't be sure... Emilia who looked guilty and probably saying sorry about the "incident" this morning.

I'm honestly quite surprise to know the usually calm and introverted Emilia will shout in a classroom full of kids, that will obviously attract attention. But at the same time I can't blame her for being surprise, it's not everyday you see a superstar's little sister come to your school. As you would've expect, everyone was staring at them.

I'm really tired to handle school drama right now, so I told Qistina and Zara, I needed to do something.  " O-Oh! Me and Zara could come to-"I didn't let her finish "No."That tone was "slightly" strict and cold. Zara and Qistina looked at me with an upset look and a slight look of worry at their face. Well shoot, I already promised myself I'll treat them more better. I sighed. 

"Sorry, I am just tired right now. I need some fresh air. I appreciate your suggestion but I just need some alone time right now okay?" I said sincerely. Giving them a reassuring smile. They seem quite shock but understood my gesture.

~Timeskip: Outside the school~

I took a deep breath and exhale. I closed my eyes as the wind blows, the boys playing basketball and the birds chirping. I felt more relax with the beautiful atmosphere as I sit at the bleachers. I saw Richard playing basketball with sweat with the emotionless kid, Anthony who only cares to the very, VERY few people.Corey, Emilia's boyfriend that she didn't want to admit and Charles, the chunnibyou kid. Do I need to say more? 

We suddenly made eye contact as he smiled to me.It made my heart skip a beat and a blush spreading on my face. Ugh, why does that boy made me feel weird things. I decided to watch them play basketball. I watched them for 30 minutes and Richard team won, of course the seniors will win.

 They're more taller than us even though we only have one year difference. Corey is the only one who honestly had a chance with them. And then Richard came to talk to me. Oh shoot. " So did I do good at basketball? I saw you staring at me." his voice was a little bit...hoarse. I tossed him his water bottle. 

"Drink. You can't start your presentation today if you have a sore throat." He looked at me with a warm smile on his face. " Wow, I didn't expect the Mighty Sofia cares about me" he teased. This boy is really testing my patience.  " Don't test me." I said with slight annoyance. He chuckled slightly at my respond. I just stared at him as he drink his water. As he finished drinking, he said something quite shocking to me.

" You've changed a lot since I first met you."

This was unexpected to say the least. He thinks I've change? I'm good? Or is it the opposite? Did I became worst than before? I tried to ignore the voice inside my head. "Thanks I guess.." Richard was quite shocked. " Wow, is it the end of the world? The Mighty Sofia thanked me!" he chuckled.  

This boy is really, REALLY annoying me

" I thought going outside would be relaxing but it turned out to be the opposite." I said with annoyance. "Sorry, anyways-" The bell ring cut him off. " Well I need to go to class now." I said. "But... thanks for believing I can change anyways." I run to my class quickly as my face became red. 

Man, why did I said that...?

I

I

I

V

~Author:It's not that long. I wanted to make an art but... I'm quite lazy. I'll make it soon and make changes. I'm sorry if my grammar was bad ~