Chapter 2

A joint mission with the peak lords

Shen Qingqiu couldn't understand how in the world she got stuck in this role. Her martial siblings on the other hand looked quite amused by her current state. Some of them looked away unable to keep a straight face.

They mean how could they!?

Ok, they knew that their martial brother was an incredible beauty alright one could describe him to be ethereally gorgeous to the point he could be counted as one of the celestial beings themselves. That is if it weren't for his eternal frosty cold mocking expression that only invited the ire of anyone who had the (un) pleasure of meeting their martial brother.The fan only served to irritate them more as he ran through circles around the peak lords with it.

But remove those things and put a veil over his face, he seemed like a gentle soft beauty that could do you no harm. If anything they felt the urge to protect this young maiden even though he was technically still their icy cold of a viper shixiong who was just wearing feminine female clothing.

Qi Qingqi joked about how their dear Shijie should just dress up like this from now on which as expected earned her a very cold glare from the Qing Jing Peak lord reminding everyone in the room that he was still the poisoned-tongued lecherous scum.

Shen Qingqiu removed the spell she put on her throat to make her sound masculine pretending as though she was actually doing the opposite instead. She also used another spell to change the color of her eyes as her distinctive jade eyes and change some of her sharp facial features that would instantly give her identity as the Qing Jing Peak Lord away.

Her soft-spoken but deep voice only served to entrance everyone in the room even more. With that nobody could tell that this ethereal beautiful noble lady was actually a peak lord in disguise.

The Xian Shu peak lord subconsciously gulped as she looked at the complete transformation of their martial brother. She was every bit her ideal type and if it weren't for the fact she knew that this person was her cold-hearted lecherous martial sibling she would have pushed the noble lady into her bed already and ravished her thoroughly until the morning

Shen Qingqiu could only feel shivers from the way the peak lords were looking at her excluding that hamster who genuinely complimented her for her beauty before handing her the various items she needed for this mission. All she wanted to do was get this all over and done with so she could wash off all the thick makeup that was itching her sensitive skin. She also absolutely loathed the scent of the perfume she was forced to wear almost made her faint from the thick horrific smell of it.

This is why she insisted on her doing everything else but none of them listened and did as they pleased.

She felt like an overdressed doll. Oh, wait technically she was one...

At least they let her dress the robes on herself. Luckily she knew how to wear female clothes from her experience of playing as the young mistress's dress-up toy. She refused to wear all of the gaudy and tacky accessories that were currently the trend among the noblewomen of high society.

They yammered at her all day long at how she had to wear something and for some reason, the ribbon came into her mind.

She asked Ming Fan to fetch it for her and completed her look with a simple hair tie in the back

Her martial siblings most particularly the Xian Shu Peak Lord was disappointed with her overall choice that completely clashed with her robes but hey at least it was better than nothing. With that, they were ready to go out into town where the rumored demon supposedly was.

Shen Qingqiu was annoyed with how her martial siblings were snickering at her poor display which she admits was awful herself. She could barely move in all these layers of clothes without tripping over herself. She knows Qi Qingqi deliberately chose clothes that would make it hard for her to move in an attempt to completely embarrass her martial sibling.