train

Author's note: i will be adding certain characters that have not yet been added in masters, like opal or milo for example. Mainly because i love them, ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY.

Emmet wakes up a bit earlier than usual, he checks the time just to see it was 5:49. He tries his best to go to sleep with no success. So he decides to watch tv for a little bit of tv until he gets tired again, he goes downstairs and turns on the tv when the news starts playing.

"Recently pasio has gotten it's first subway ever!, it will be opened in march 17th!."

Emmet gasped and quickly ran up stairs and woke up ingo

"INGO!"

"h-huh.? Emmet? What's wrong?"

"PASIO IS GETTING A SUBWAYY"

emmet started to flap his hands around out of excitement, with a huge smile on his face.

"REALLY?!"

ingo said immediately jolting out of his bed.

"YES!"

Both ingo and emmet were overfilled with joy, they couldn't sleep that night.

---Time skip (3 months)---

"Welcome to the grand opening of the first subway in pasio!, i'm so glad you all came here."

"Hm. That's weird i thought emmet and ingo would've come..."

Elesa said to herself, she started to look around for them. She started to move a bit closer to the train, and then the ribbon was cut in half, and then the subway opened. With both ingo and emmet standing in there.

"What the-?! How long were you two in there for?!?"

Elesa said with a very confused look on her face.

"Two days!"

Both of them said.

Elesa facepalm, and then the subway twins moved from the entrance welcoming everyone entering, the doors shut.

"Thank you all for coming, and we both hope you enjoy your ride!"

Both of the twins tipped their hats towards everyone and then the train started.

The end

I apologize for how short this was lol. i have a lot of plans for this fanfiction, and i felt like this was a decent start lol. Anyways goodbye! :>

{Word count: 346}